*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

Sup NT. First post in this thread. I hope to be contributing more and I've actually been following NT since 2002 and I must say, its come a long way.
Nice Pick Ups everyone.

Just got a pair of Kobe Hyperdunks today AND they gave me the 30% off on them, %%!* exclusions!
pimp.gif
all i need now is a pair of Kobe IV's, didn't like em at first but thosewere insane in person today
devil.gif

oh btw if you haven't heard yet, you NEEEEEEEED to get a pair of hyperdunks for ballin', NOTHING can match it, crazy light and comfy, now i know whatthey were talkin bout in all the reviews on these shoes, it's really that sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and i haven't even balled in them yet, just wore em casually today and icould tell they mad good for that !+*% from the first time i put em on

Hyperdunk Supreeeeeeeeeeeeme CHEA!!!!!!

e71154486fd7c584ae61e4bb047916507968769.jpg

Nice Kobe IV's! So much nicer than the HOH release...it would be difficult to explain why an you have "rice" written on your shoe especially ifyou were asian
happy.gif
no hate I'm filipino

A new Lens
3411275948_f565e41e9f.jpg

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by s dubl

I know I'm not the only one that doesnt like the Yeezys....
Got your back on that one, they sucketh.

Count me in too...

The hype is insane, but expected. The thing is, with the response these shoes are getting, Kanye probably thinks he's a hot-shot designer as well... agood boost to his ego
eyes.gif

I see people are slowly but surely finding the Yeezys, good look guys!
Anyway sorry for the bad quality (eventually il buy a camera lol)

Got these £8.50 (no more Vans after these *fingers crossed* lol)

Rayban inspired shades

After waiting so long, my babies Nike ACG X Pendleton
smokin.gif

just a couple recent things....got the tech challege hybribs last month but i had left them at my girls..and i got these trainer 3's a few days ago...enjoy

matt

Back
Top Bottom