April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

The nearest Nordstrom Rack to me is 3 hours away.
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Young Hova -

Its was the pullover hoody with no zipper that they had @ cabezon. They had about 8 of the grey one's (not sure about sizes), and about 3 of the blackhoody's (2 med, 1 large). The Block @ Orange also had these a couple of weeks ago along with the blue hoody, but I'm pretty sure they are gone by now.I picked up all 3 colorways with the 30% coupon (big ups to joeysole again).

Nice find on that dodger hoody with the zipper on nike.com, but $55
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ed2trey

has anyone seen any lava atc's at outlets?

i think they hit last year. doubt you'll see those again at the factory stores, but who knows. they were on most of the major shoe sites for $50 lastyear also.

I'm on the phone with Opry mills right now..i already have a pair but i'm gonna go ahead and cop anyway for 79

Got a size 10 btw

They have about 8 cases but they're goin quick..even the locals are buyin 2 and 3 pairs..came to 88 and some change for NY shippin..no tax!
pimp.gif

I got a pair yesterday from my Local Finishline they had to place an order they came to $44.05 I flirted with the chic at the register and she waived the 5buck shipping because its under 50. I think you can do this at any Finishline u just need the style number and Color code. I got the last 12 & 13 btw

Shoxturbo vii 324907-102 $79.99 Jumpan 2 343151-001 $79.99 Airmax plus 334479-001 $79.99 Wild edge 315951-043202 $49.99 Zoom steens 346539-001021 $59.99

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I got a pair yesterday from my Local Finishline they had to place an order they came to $44.05 I flirted with the chic at the register and she waived the 5 buck shipping because its under 50. I think you can do this at any Finishline u just need the style number and Color code. I got the last 12 & 13 btw

they still have a 9 and 13 at finshine.com

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Nike factory in Discover Mills got these in yesterday for 19.99 FSR

nike-air-max90-garnet-orange.jpg

For those who were asking, these ARE at the Discover Mills Nike Store North of Atlanta, $19.99, picked up 2 pair a few minutes ago

Originally Posted by aikman1215

Ross Update (SoCal) - Hit up 3 spots nearby, nothing great. Only notables:

Nike Air Max 90 Leather (black / black / rustic) $37.99? 1-2 pairs, size 12, 12.5?:
http://www.pickyourshoes....e_max90_blk_blk_rust.htm

Nike Shox Turbo V $28.99? 1-2 pairs, size 12, 12.5? Similar to these shoes, but different colorway - wht/navy blue/grey http://www.pickyourshoes....ox_turb5_wht_sil_blk.htm

Anyone still looking for a pair of those zoom BB1's wht/royal blue in a size 10, PM me.
my local ross just put out 2 pair size 8 and 2 pair 8.5 of the Nike Air Max 90 (black/black/rustic)
but they were $27.99

Nike Factory Store Apr 17 - 19 Additional 30% off men's, women's and kids apparel Additional 30% off men's, women's and kids caps Apr 23 - May11 Ditch the Competition - customers can trade in their current base layer in order to receive 25% off a NikePro item

good look on the airmax 90 memph all its left is size 11 and up ordered last 2 10.5 ask for tim he is the man

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

those barkleys are 79.99, thought about it but passed
after knowing they were at Ross for $27.99 a few weeks ago, i couldn't see myself buying it for that price, still a great deal i think

those am90's are really tempting for that price, don't like the CW though

I posted that SB's would be dropping soon but it appears that Nike has pulled the O-key-Dook again...the warehouse has been full of FSR of A and B GradeSB's just waiting to go to your favorite outlet...Nike being the wonderful, recession conscience company that it is, decided to send "restock"too ALL SB accounts.....Some are marking them down back to clear out prices and some are knocking the prices back up to retail....So with that being said ifyou are an SB head and was unable or waited to cop kicks last Spring/Summer/Fall..visit either your local shop or favorite online spot and I almost 100%gaurantee they will have what you want mericulously "BACK" in stock.....I hear whatever comes back or is rejected will end up in the outlets inJune/July....keep hope alive kids....

And to always keep the post revelent: (sorry only for NYC heads)

alife-courtyard-sale-01.png

fellas...for everybody that Belk in their area.....they got wheat Tim's for 40% off of 145....i went today but they only had a size 12 at one store andsold out at the other....sale price would come to like 90

I picked up the Air Penny II's in a size 11 at the Rack in Costa Mesa, CA for $49.90 yesterday.
roll.gif

nike-air-penny-2-ii-red-black-2.jpg

They had a nice selection of LeBron Zoom Solider II's and Nike Powermax TB's in various sizes and colors of both. I've been making weekly trips tothe Rack, I can't get over some of the deals I've been able to come up with.

Originally Posted by aikman1215

bigj505 - That's probably correct $27.99 for those air max 90 leather, I just wasn't sure so that's why its ?
sorry if it seemed like i was being rude. i was just confirming the price and stating that i saw them too
smokin.gif

heat penny's at nord rack? wow. i think i might even have to get on the hype and go peep the rack. i only check every once in a great while cuz my racknever has anything good these days. those would be an instant cop.

Back
Top Bottom