April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

Thanks for the info, sorry to say but I grab the last 9.5 and a 10 but they have more 10s & 10.5s left.

btw according to my iphone i called them 125 times. my head is goign nuts from hearing that busy tone

anyone able to get an extra size 12 that might be willing to help me out? I couldnt get through on the phone today and missed the original release on these

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

btw according to my iphone i called them 125 times. my head is goign nuts from hearing that busy tone

wow. im even gonna try cuz i need to get to school. any signs of a 8.5???

finally got through and ordered 2 10.5's. wanted a size
10 but they were all gone, but these run kinda small anyways. big ups to dude who dropped the info, thats what nt is all about

dang Mikkol! i called 17 times, and a few times was before i started calling around 9:50 to see when they were going to take orders. sounds like they got abunch of these. hopefully everyone gets their pairs and someone doesnt take advantage of this. i missed the original release for these, and will be my firstpair

wondering how many pairs they got. and how many people r actually in the store cuz it seems like theyre doin a lot of phone orders

I stopped calling 5 minutes ago and that busy signal is actually louder now then it was when I was calling...

Just got through. They sold the last 11.5 while I was on the phone. Had to grab a 9. Looking to trade for a 10.5 or 11.

[NT'er who didn't get through] I don't want them anyway. They probably have excessive glue and creased patentleather. I'll just get the space jams in December [/NT'er who didn't get through].

laugh.gif

just got thru... the biggest they have left is an 8.5. didnt cop. i need a 9.5 - 10
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom