April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

i think we should only post Ross/Nordstrom rack updates if there is a QUALITY shoe there.

Sorry man, but your definition of quality is different from other peoples definition... therefore it shouldnt matter what other people post.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

i think we should only post Ross/Nordstrom rack updates if there is a QUALITY shoe there.

Sorry man, but your definition of quality is different from other peoples definition... therefore it shouldnt matter what other people post.

Has anyone seen Air Max 1 360 white/gray at the outlets lately? I'm looking for a size 12 I can't find the product number either to call and do Nikefind if anyone has some info I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Wonderful update zoomkobe14

Appreciate it

also will
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
s.gif
importzrevolution[/td] [/tr][/table] Not use this thread to clean Ross out of ALL the Huarache 2k4s...
glasses.gif

Went to Ross today but no luck with any Brons or Barkleys: Did see the following for $19.99, they only had 4 pairs. 3 sz 8's and 1 sz. 12

$30.99 only 1 size 8
http://
1 pair size 11 air tech challenges the white/purple colorway @$40, not a good price.

Originally Posted by diddypop24

Which Ross are you in the DMV?
It was the Leesburg Ross yesterday morning.

Today at the Sterling Ross, nothing special but they did have a KG Adidas bounce PE in a size 19
eek.gif
for $27.99.
They also had a pair each of Adidas Michigan PE size 12 and Tennessee PE did not check the Tenn. size, for $25, I believe.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Has anyone seen Air Max 1 360 white/gray at the outlets lately? I'm looking for a size 12 I can't find the product number either to call and do Nike find if anyone has some info I'd appreciate it, thanks.

castle rock, colorado had them a while back and nothing moves there so they probably still have them. they were $100 though. 800806NIKE is the phone numberto nike customer service. not sure where to get the style code but you could ask them to look up the style code of another colorway and see if they can findmultiple colors of it. 318510 is the style code to the white/black/blue am1 360 LEs. might be worth a shot. eastbay has them but their color code is onedigit short. it might be 010. but i'm not sure. you can get the number for the castle rock nike store from google or from the nike site.

North Jersey Update:

This is the New Outlet in Paramus, Nordstrom Rack, and Centuray 21 (like Ross for NJ).

Bergen Outlet:

9uvwiw.jpg

$130 Alltstar 23s, sz 16 more might pop up.

2dak4s5.jpg

$75? Oly 1s, saw 12.5,16-18.

sovlur.jpg

$84 or $104, China HD one sz 14.

i5nmt5.jpg

Sz 14 windmills $70ish I belive...

A lot of Nike basketball, but big sizes only 14+.

Hash wall was %@!.

Lanes pretty much sucked.
14iq33s.jpg

bgabl5.jpg

s6lkl4.jpg

i6jfdf.jpg

Found some GS sz 6Y for $75?.

wt83tl.jpg

Blk/purp pippens mostly done in small sizes $110..?.

Centuary 21 ( Our version of Ross)

ayaiys.jpg

Nike zoom bb 2s. A LOT of sizes ( mostly navy & blk).
$60?.

Nordstrom rack didn't have !%%$.

Penny II's from outlet... $63.89 shipped with another pair on the way!!!

shoes are sick, these will be added to my ballin shoes roster
pimp.gif
don't like ballin in the same shoes all the time i need different kicks to keep in rotation
ohwell.gif
ballin shoes need rest in my theory... so the cushioning can recupe from beingworked

02c25624f3661dcfce3871b795241cae7c3f7ce.jpg

11b25664c660fdf2c4f8453f8fd2dad3a05ded4.jpg

Never thought these would hit outlets. They're so well made....one of the best recent retros.

nice update air max

I went to riverhead today and they had absolutely nothing. They had one pair of kobe trainers size 12 in the white/grey/blue colorway on the back wall for29.99 and the white/black colorway in a size 12.5 for 39.99

These are $80 at Magic Sneakers in Elizabeth, Jersey...I spit at $130 for those, things is ugly

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Camarillo Update:

AJF Premier 129.99 FSR
44815b496ad20c06d15690a7f711b5922de3350.jpg

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Went to Ross today but no luck with any Brons or Barkleys: Did see the following for $19.99, they only had 4 pairs. 3 sz 8's and 1 sz. 12

$30.99 only 1 size 8
http://
1 pair size 11 air tech challenges the white/purple colorway @$40, not a good price.

damn id love that size 12
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom