April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

i know there have been posts for the Penny 2 white/varsity royal-black for 59.99-69.99 but for those who weren't able to get them for that price. they arenow on 97.99 on NDC

They had these at Clinton Premium Outlet for 79.99. If anyone has seen these for cheaper, please let me know.

tuned-air-97-white-navy-01.jpg

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

San Marcos Tx Outlet update:
AM 95 white.grey.black sz 8-10.5 79.99
Kobe II strength USA 54.99
2k4 white/purple 59.99
Nike DT (Deion) Black/Yellow
No new lebron or jordan
Good looks man, just ordered a pair of Kobe IIs (Finally) with free shipping.

prices are OD at that store in that video... neon 95s are 220... purple foamposites are 350 and the citrus 7 are also 220... i only asked about those 3 overthe phone...

This dude sneakgeeks acting like that's something new in that video. I've been in this kick game for a long time, and the prices in that store, and anyother store in fulton are reseller prices this dude is reachin really hard! (40 year old hypebeast)
eyes.gif

anyway Wrentham,Mass- air force max b fsr $59.99

Originally Posted by richie4dayz

This dude sneakgeeks acting like that's something new in that video. I've been in this kick game for a long time, and the prices in that store, and any other store in fulton are reseller prices this dude is reachin really hard! (40 year old hypebeast)
eyes.gif

anyway Wrentham,Mass- air force max b fsr $59.99

LOLZ WAIT TILL THE SNEAKER PIMPS SHOW MAY 30,2009 U WILL SEE HIGH RESELLER PRICES! ITS NEXT MONTH NEW YORK CITY THE STORE IN BROOKLYN I THINK THEY ALSO HAVE ASTORE IN HICKSVILLE LONG ISLAND ON OLD COUNTRY ROAD AND NEWBRIDGE ROAD. THEY HAVE ALOT OF HEAT BUT THE BROOKLYN STORE IS BETTER ALL THE RAPPERS GO THERE

Originally Posted by r00m112

They had these at Clinton Premium Outlet for 79.99. If anyone has seen these for cheaper, please let me know.

tuned-air-97-white-navy-01.jpg
my marshalls had these in all black nubuck for 35 sz 8 and 10 only...
ohwell.gif

OT: why do all these dudes that do videos always have a bluetooth headset in? It MUST be a NY thing. it cracks me up everytime

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

2k4 white/purple 59.99
No new lebron or jordan
thanks for the look out dude, just called luke and got my size 8, wanted the huaraches but they didnt have my size.
frown.gif

EDIT: dude just called me back and said he found a pair in size 8.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
copped.
glasses.gif
can't wait.

Went to San Francisco's nordstrom rack and they have those white/red bakins in various sizes..

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

2k4 white/purple 59.99
No new lebron or jordan
thanks for the look out dude, just called luke and got my size 8, wanted the huaraches but they didnt have my size.
frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
copped.
glasses.gif
can't wait.
Wow dude thats awesome for you
pimp.gif
. I only had money foreither the Kobes or Huaraches, never had a pair of 2k4s but I decided on the Kobes anyways.

anybody's ross have air techs in 9.5?? i really want a pair doesn't really matter what color but let me know if anyone can help me outtt

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

2k4 white/purple 59.99
No new lebron or jordan
frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
copped.
glasses.gif
can't wait.
Wow dude thats awesome for you
pimp.gif
. I only had money for either the Kobes or Huaraches, never had a pair of 2k4s but I decided on the Kobes anyways.

No prob, glad everyone got what they needed i forgot to add.... they have TB Orange Hyperdunks in a crap load of sizes, BB2s in white/royal blue for cheap

Ontario Mills Foot Locker has 1 pair of Jordan XX3's in a size 7.5 for $69.99. They had a size 9, but I picked it up. Apparently they've had them forweeks.

stealthairjodanxx3.jpg

Yeah, it's an outlet. The only other notable shoe there I saw for relatively cheap were some LeBron IV's, all white, size 10, for $49.99.

Back
Top Bottom