April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by offbad

nike factory store in Orange had nothing.
That store is crap . They never have anything.
agreed.
absolutely the first and last time i will ever set foot in there.
the great mall nike factory store has SO much more.
in fact, the entire Block at Orange was disappointing.

camarillo -

Prod 2s... red color and blk/blu SB trainers - 69?
kobe 2 st usa - 75

pretty much it.....also those kobe iv jackets that retail for 75 were 50 in blk/yellow and wht/purp in S-XXL

i got the last hyperdunk tee...just says that aint right on the front and that phone number on the back for $6

Great stuff op, and everyone else putting in work. I will see what I find 2day. I have been taught well how 2 find heat in outlets.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

I was at the Vacaville, CA Nike Outlets and the Nike SB Trainer 2's have hit with the Black/Royal, Haze/Tweed, and Gold/Silver colorways ALSO the Nike SB Paul Rodriguez 2 High White/Red for $69.99.
I also saw the Melo M4. They were setting up so didn't see the price or colors.
ALSO saw one pair of the All-Star Lebron V size 11.5 for $79.99.

I copped the Zoom 81. They had B-grades of these in sizes 9-10 for $37.99 (because of the sale).

There's a Easter Weekend (30% off) sale right now.
These?
moz-screenshot.jpg
080429_1_p.jpg

Jersey Gardens:

Jordan 22/1 pack sz 12- $200
Lebron V Dunkman $89 random sizes on the hash wall
AJF 5 Picnic Table FSR- $110

went to ross today. all they had were 3 or 4 pairs of the kobe trainers in white/gray/baby blue. they were $40.
size 10, 10.5, and 12. If anyone needs a pair, i don't mind helping out.

Originally Posted by rhester

Finishline has some Countdown Packs left for $200
York, PA 717-764-5016

thanks for the headsup but they dont ship, you have to go to the store and order em.

I have checked about 5 different Ross stores in the Miami / Ft. Lauderdale area over the past few days for those Pippens that were mentioned a few pages backbut have had no luck. They did have a full size run on the Bakins at the Ross on Sunrise in Ft. Lauderdale. If anyone is ever in the the Miami area and hasbeen interested in checking out the Shoe Gallery, I have seem more heat at Ross or Footaction then what they had available there, don't waste your time. Ifound some nice stuff at the Athlete's Foot and Mr. R. Sport down there though. I believe Mr. R. Sport is located on Lincoln Avenue, I will post some picssoon.

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

I was at the Vacaville, CA Nike Outlets and the Nike SB Trainer 2's have hit with the Black/Royal, Haze/Tweed, and Gold/Silver colorways ALSO the Nike SB Paul Rodriguez 2 High White/Red for $69.99.
I also saw the Melo M4. They were setting up so didn't see the price or colors.
ALSO saw one pair of the All-Star Lebron V size 11.5 for $79.99.

I copped the Zoom 81. They had B-grades of these in sizes 9-10 for $37.99 (because of the sale).

There's a Easter Weekend (30% off) sale right now.
These?
moz-screenshot.jpg
080429_1_p.jpg

Can't believe I've not pulled the trigger on the flight 96's yet.
smh.gif
What's the cheapest anyone's seen the black/royal and the grey's ina 11.5?

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Has anyone been to Seattle Premium Outlets lately and remember the price of the white/grey/black AM 95's?
I went there a few weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure its $79.99. I may be off by $10 either way though.

Has anybody been to Great Lakes Crossings in Michigan?

I am about to go there, and hoping for some Penny II's.

Back
Top Bottom