April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

^ No problem will, did anybody get there total yet? I'm waitin for justin 2 call with my tracking # and total price. I'm bout 2 check if they took outthe money yet.

Edit: they took the money out already, they better get here on Friday for as much as I paid extra in shipping.

for those of us who were not able to score a pair, better luck next time.
laugh.gif

i called a million times to no avail. anyway, thanks again nikemansince82 for the info

Originally Posted by baseballer10p

i got 5 pairs from GURNEE 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, and 10.5 MESSAGE WITH ME SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY!!! THEY ALSO HAVE THE 8s AT GURNEE FOR A 100 BTW
smile.gif
smile.gif
DON'T HATE APPRECIATE!!!
indifferent.gif

i got 5 pairs from GURNEE 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, and 10.5 MESSAGE WITH ME SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY!!! THEY ALSO HAVE THE 8s AT GURNEE FOR A 100 BTW
smile.gif
smile.gif
DON'T HATE APPRECIATE!!!

frown.gif
Why?
Take this to Buy/Sell so as not to rub it in peoples' faces.

smile.gif
smile.gif
DON'T HATE APPRECIATE!!!
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
DON'T HATE APPRECIATE!!!
Appreciate what
smh.gif

IM SERIOUS THO! IN THE FUTURE THEY WILL BE WORTH MORE POSSIBLY, AND I MIGHT HOOP IN A PAIR. BUT SORRY TO THE PEOPLE WHO COULDNT GET THEM, YOU SHOULD OF WENT TOTHE STORE INSTEAD

IM SERIOUS THO! IN THE FUTURE THEY WILL BE WORTH MORE POSSIBLY, AND I MIGHT HOOP IN A PAIR. BUT SORRY TO THE PEOPLE WHO COULDNT GET THEM, YOU SHOULD OF WENT TO THE STORE INSTEAD
I will give you a 150+shipping for a pair sz 10 or 10.5.
laugh.gif

Lmao, B-Grades will never be worth more in the future. It's a defective shoe, people want B-Grades to beat to the ground, not keep on ice in a closet. Toofunny.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Such a wonderful morning. I am really grateful for this day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wow, and to think all that propaganda you posted about being against the CDP mold.......
eyes.gif
You do not know why I love b-grades... I wish someone would educate you because I wont...

I think I am coming back home 2 this thread now... special thanks 2 all the sneaker heads that put in work for self and others
pimp.gif
Take notes and next time you have info just share it like nikemansince82 did and please stop with all the bs nonsense you clutter this thread with.

Anyway thanks nikemansince82 for not being like majority and posting up the info. Even though I didn't get a pair hopefully I get one if and when they hit again.
Exactly, all this dude does is say the same thing over and over in every thread and doesn't contribute anything. It's a slap in the faceto us who do contribute on here because all you do is talk all arrogant and never share anything.

Originally Posted by VA380

Lmao, B-Grades will never be worth more in the future. It's a defective shoe, people want B-Grades to beat to the ground, not keep on ice in a closet. Too funny.
true, thats why i want one or two pairs, so i can ball or do whatever in them and not care really, sadly im still
nerd.gif

The Nike salesman that I spoke to said they looked over all of the kicks and only found a major law on one pair. Yellowing on some size 11's. I praythey're not one of mine lol.

Damn, I had to take the seed to the Doc's today, I came home to see this thread jumped like 5+ pages, I missed out, oh well.

Shout to nikemansince82, very thorough of you.

Originally Posted by VA380

Lmao, B-Grades will never be worth more in the future. It's a defective shoe, people want B-Grades to beat to the ground, not keep on ice in a closet. Too funny
Not everyone buys to resell.

Was there a line outside the store before it opened?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

when did blk/red XI yellow? i never heard of that. its a red sole, does yellow even show through?

I don't know if it's yellowing on the sole or just on the white part just above the sole itself. He just said yellowing on the white part of thesneaker.. Either way, I'm looking forward to my pair. Thanks for putting out the info brotha!

I saw the post last night, and meant to wake up and call but was too drugged to remember what I had told myself to do this morning.

There's so many deals on this continuous thread that I don't even think its possible to really be mad if you missed out. Now I could see if you calledin excess of a 100 times that will definitely frustrate anyone. I'm a little disappointed I forgot to call, but seeing how hectic it was that definitelyrelieves that disappointment.

Nikemansince82 earned himself a spot in the outlet thread hall of fame for this one. Instantly inducted. I hope you have the shoes if you wanted em tho man,because if that was me I would've AT LEAST made sure I got my pairs before dropping the phone number to the store and potentially stopping yourself fromgetting pairs. Can't knock the selflessness though, Nikemansince 82 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
DON'T HATE APPRECIATE!!!

no thanks. You can keep your bgrade XI. I still got my DS XI from 2001. Congrats for those who got a pair and those who didn't. Don't buyfrom this Jerk.

smile.gif
smile.gif
DON'T HATE APPRECIATE!!!
indifferent.gif
im still happy with my 01 retroes

^^ werd! pompus ***. haha

thanks again nikemansince82 for the info, i sadly forgot to call this morning until it was too late, so hopefully next time *keeping fingers crossed*

Back
Top Bottom