April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

Went to one today in ATL, and they only had the white/red/navy one and the green/red one. I was really looking for a black one... how much u looking to sell it for?
One on Cobb Parkway in Smyrna had a few all black and all red ones yesterday

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, I am really hoping the 11/12 hit the Orlando Premium Outlets. That's the busiest Nike outlet in all of CentralFlorida. But I want to let you know the guys who work at the clearance outlet are super shady. The employees keep the good stuff in the back and only hook uptheir friends. I was in the store one afternoon and I caught one of the reps with 3 packs of the CDP 3's in kids sizes. The employee was showing them offand when I started staring hard at what he had in hands, he immediately walked into the backroom with the shoes. Just a heads up.

clearance outlets definitely ship, at least the one in TN does. if they tell you otherwise, they're probably just being greedy/shady.

>Stl mills
Grey xx3 sz7 8 & 8.5-$130..LOL
Grey n lime green air stabs fsr $29.99 or 39.99
All black 2.5s $79.99
Jeter cleats
Ton of cleats baseball football soccer- R10s, MVPs, ect
BS JB kicks
Tons of SB t's pants shorts, dunk socks $7, hats flannel shirts, woodgrain hoodies
And the usual crap that's at all the rest if the outlets
Never get any heat- if they do, it's in the back- y'all know what I mean

I called St Louis Mills and they said they didn't have any fleece hoodies let alone the SB Woodgrain ones. So either I described it wrong or they don'tknow what a fleece hoodie is.

Go

unless u work at the clearance outlet or a daily bulk buyer, you're not going to get squat from there.

Originally Posted by purpleTc

unless u work at the clearance outlet or a daily bulk buyer, you're not going to get squat from there.

QFT X 10000000000000000
frown.gif

All Nike Factory Stores are having that Footwear Back Wall 30% off sale starting 4-29 (tomorrow) and going thru until 5-3 (sunday) riverhead has some ltdsamples in a blue/white and an all silver pair we also have some classic BW id's, some air max plus 97 white/blue, and i cant really remember anything elseright now but come check it out because it doesnt go 30% off too often

also check out the clearance apparel as it will also be 30% off 4-29 thru 5-3

also for anyone who lives in new york the oceanside nike will be having a soft opening on May 5th and will be having a grand opening weeking power hour salethe 5-9 and 5-10 weekend. power hours will be 5-9 10am-1pm 30% off men's and womens running apparel and 5-10 11am-1pm 30% off mens and womens runningfootwear. address is The sands shopping center, 3557 long beach road, oceanside ny 11572. first 100 guests that weekend will receive a $10 gift card towardtheir purchase.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by purpleTc

QFT X 10000000000000000
frown.gif
just wondering, these bulk buyers must slip employees some $ under the table right?

Ross at Baileys X-Roads in Falls Church, VA has the barkleys sizes 10.5-13for $28
http://i.ebayimg.com/23/!BRWvNp!Bmk~%24(KGrH****iQEjlLmVz3(BJ9jUoE6R!~~_1.JPG
and the air max '97/plus hybrid many sizes down to a 8 for $35
f034_1.JPG

thanks again to nikemansince82, my bgrade 11s came in today and they are butter. both pairs had a very small defect. one was an ink mark on the white part ofthe sole on the inside of the foot, mostly came off with a little elbow grease. the other pair has a dull spot on the patent, looks like some glue got on thepatent and they tried to wipe it off. i'm guessing it will come off easily. otherwise, they look perfect. so, big up, thanks again for the info.

for those that got these, try to do the surveys cuz the folks at that outlet were really cool about this so they deserve some good feedback.

Do we have any Nike employees in here? If so, please PM me!

Not askin you for a swoosh favor or anything like that! I just have a question

I've been tracking my XI's and they we're supposed to be delivered today. Problem is, the show that they still haven't left Chicago. I'mstarting to worry.........

Sorry memphisboi55 for taking so long to reply. Hadn't checked the post in a day. Unfortunately, I bought the last ones in that color. Luckily they were mysize.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Ross at Baileys X-Roads in Falls Church, VA has the barkleys sizes 10.5-13for $28
http://i.ebayimg.com/23/%21BRWvNp%21Bmk%7E%24%28KGrH****iQEjlLmVz3%28BJ9jUoE6R%21%7E%7E_1.JPG
man, would have love to cop one of these in an 11 for that price, the only Ross i have seen here with that shoe is in Hollywood and they sell themfor 44.99 with no insoles, smh

Arundel Mills
Lunar trainer FSR 89.99
nike air structure triax 91 318088-221 Sz. 9 only 49.99

those are the only things i could remember being worth mentioning

hey y'all been snoozin', those barkleys have been $30 at the outlets for months. they're probably mostly gone now, but they were everywhere, samecolorway, super cheap. you might call nike CS to try and locate a pair, but at this point, they are probably only on the hashwall at certain spots. I plan togo to castle rock this weekend sometime to check out the 30% off sale, hopefully, so I will let you know if I see any there. I actually tried on a pair of size11's at the Loveland, CO store a couple months ago. they were less than $30.

Leesburg update:
Everything on the hash wall 30% off.
2 or 3 different style AM90 ID's for $60=$42 with dis., copped a pair
Lunar Trainer about 4-5 pairs left 11, 12, 13 for $40=$28 with dis, didnt have my size
sick.gif
Lebron soldier samples few in grey and green colors $60=$42 with dis.
Few AF1's
Thats about all worth mentioning.

Back
Top Bottom