Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Am i the only one who think the playoff colourway is the best in the 8's?
Nope favorite jordan of all time 
pimp.gif

Can't wait for aquas and chromes... Idk bout 3peats tho, no carpet tongue and white based smh.

To many 8s are one of the middle children in the Jordan sig line up along with the 2s, 9s, and 10s but where I'm from 8s get 5 and 7 love. The hood love the 8s. I vividly remember middle school and some of high school and seeing denim shorts, girbauds, dickies, plaid shorts, rocawear/ecko denim, lot 29, etc all being worn with 8s.
Personally, I love the 8s. The build of the shoe is "thick" and substantial, it's almost more a of a big man's show that a guard's shoe, which fits me to a T.Love the fat tongues with the fuzzy Jordan symbol.  Plus, there aren't any 8 colorways that have been released, OG or not, that I haven't liked. And I like the lows as well.

Basically, if it's an 8, I'm not passing. 

Last edited:
Can't wait for aquas and chromes... Idk bout 3peats tho, no carpet tongue and white based smh.

To many 8s are one of the middle children in the Jordan sig line up along with the 2s, 9s, and 10s but where I'm from 8s get 5 and 7 love. The hood love the 8s. I vividly remember middle school and some of high school and seeing denim shorts, girbauds, dickies, plaid shorts, rocawear/ecko denim, lot 29, etc all being worn with 8s.

Personally, I love the 8s. The build of the shoe is "thick" and substantial, it's almost more a of a big man's show that a guard's shoe, which fits me to a T.Love the fat tongues with the fuzzy Jordan symbol.  Plus, there aren't any 8 colorways that have been released, OG or not, that I haven't liked. And I like the lows as well.

son, the brown leather lows tho?

Just one correction: 2's are more like the ugly stepchild or the Cousin Oliver of the Jordan family :lol:

son, the brown leather lows tho?

I second this. Man those were hideous. Remember seeing these at a Nike Outlet at Dolphin Mall in South Florida and one dude buying FSRs. [emoji]128169[/emoji]
:rofl:

Just one correction: 2's are more like the ugly stepchild or the Cousin Oliver of the Jordan family :lol:
nah... there's things like jordan 1 alphas and teams and flights... last 4 melos

Y'all wildin with that AJII slander.

Went to throw on my Aquas this past weekend and the sole is separating at the heel. :smh:

Y'all wildin with that AJII slander.

Went to throw on my Aquas this past weekend and the sole is separating at the heel. :smh:
Daaamn......I haven't wore mine in awhile. I'm really afraid to break them out now after reading that :lol:

I'm an idiot for buying a pair of 2007 Jordans in 2014 anyway smh

I copped the CDP CW when it retro'd by itself. It's not a flashy or popular shoe, but I have to say it's one of the most comfortable.

I got a pair of chicago 2s for free practically and I still sold em. Not a fan 
laugh.gif
I don't particularly care for any of the Jordan 2's. The only Jordan 2's I like are those Blue Don C. ones and I'm not about to pay a mortgage on re-sell to get them either.

I’ve wanted to sell my Playoffs recently because I find myself not wearing them a lot, but I keep thinking about the fall and winter and how perfect they are for the cold months. The extra weight and bulk gives it a boot like feel and its essentially what I use them for anyway. They pair perfectly with some jeans and a heavy coat.

To this day I have never owned a pair of playoff 8s
frown.gif
 If they release them again in the future it's on! I was thinking about just grabbing them offline somewhere though. I don't wanna wait haha
Bought my Playoffs about a year and a half ago for retail ($160) used, but they were flawless. No signs of wear.

You should be able to find something similar.

Am i the only one who think the playoff colourway is the best in the 8's?

Nope it's my favorite j of all time and either that or the black/white air more(?) uptempo pippens (George of the jungles is what I call em ) are my favorite shoe ever

Edit: throw in the black/grey air raids in there too

Last edited:

I got a pair of chicago 2s for free practically and I still sold em. Not a fan :lol:

I don't particularly care for any of the Jordan 2's. The only Jordan 2's I like are those Blue Don C. ones and I'm not about to pay a mortgage on re-sell to get them either.

Out of all of them you only care for the don c's? :lol:

Yeezys on your avatar and I remember you mentioning you waiting on the Air Mags... Yeeaahh mann you're a hypebeast. :rofl:

Last edited:

I got a pair of chicago 2s for free practically and I still sold em. Not a fan :lol:

Out of all of them you only care for the don c's? :lol:

Yeezys on your avatar and I remember you mentioning you waiting on the Air Mags... Yeeaahh mann you're a hypebeast. :rofl:
nah, he's a trend setter...

The Don C's are nice though, quality, material, and color all looks amazing. It's just such a shame that it was put towards a crappy model. :smh: Throw that colorway on the 3's and I would've actually gone after em.

Back
Top Bottom