Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

laugh.gif

You must be on a crack binge if you think Jordan 2 are better than 17,18 & 19s. Probably think those Jordan 1.5 are better than those 3 man FOH!!!!!!!!!!

Not even sure what a 1.5 is but keep assuming lil man.

Performance wise I'm sure those other models are way superior, but the II's just look better. Theres a reason those models haven't been retroed.

Not even sure what a 1.5 is but keep assuming lil man.

Performance wise I'm sure those other models are way superior, but the II's just look better. Theres a reason those models haven't been retroed.
they havent been retroed because they would have to recreate tech/molds for just those shoes and wouldnrt be able to get any other use outta them plus its only been 13 years since the 17 came out and 7 since the 23 theyll probably start retroing all of those around the same time, with some gimmick like we are opening the vault type of bs

15-20 is the [emoji]128169[/emoji]. I remember seeing the 15s rocked by a local drug gang. These guys were fire how they pulled things off. Only 2 alive and they have [emoji]128169[/emoji] from late 89 to present. Massive collection my ogs

Assuming these drop in similar numbers to past black friday releases, they should be obtainable. These are by far the most desired viii, but are they as desired as the bc iii, bc iv, or infrared vi? I think not. I think everyone that wants them should be able to get them. And if you don't, be patient and wait a few weeks, the value of these won't go up for a while and will dip as the majority of retrospective do nowadays.
I agree.  And it's a great thing about the 8s: I love them all, mids and lows, and yet none of them are super-desired by the general Jordan buying public, so not much to worry about in terms of copping on day of release at retail price.

Last edited:
they havent been retroed because they would have to recreate tech/molds for just those shoes and wouldnrt be able to get any other use outta them plus its only been 13 years since the 17 came out and 7 since the 23 theyll probably start retroing all of those around the same time, with some gimmick like we are opening the vault type of bs

I could understand loosing molds from the 80's, 90's, but a 13 year old shoe, nah, if they were lost it was on purpose. :lol: Plus they could use the cdp molds if they wanted.

AJ I's were retroed in 94, III's and IV's in 99-00 a lot sooner than a XVII would be. I agree they will eventually come back with a gimmick attached, its the only way they'll move some pairs.

17's in that white blue wizards CW was fire perfect new millennium shoe

View media item 1671329
The 17's were a nice design. I was in the 9th grade when this colorways released. I remember people had their jaws dropped when they found out how much the retail was ($200 MSRP). If they were to retro the 17's in the future, that woudl be the most interesting re-release ever because we don't know if they will have the brief case and the CD, but we will see..

16s and 17s are amazing. Design and color ways. I liked hooping in my 16s too. I need a pair of all star 17s

17's in that white blue wizards CW was fire perfect new millennium shoe

View media item 1671329
The 17's were a nice design. I was in the 9th grade when this colorways released. I remember people had their jaws dropped when they found out how much the retail was ($200 MSRP). If they were to retro the 17's in the future, that woudl be the most interesting re-release ever because we don't know if they will have the brief case and the CD, but we will see..
They need a proper release of the color ways and not the CDP they put out.

They need a proper release of the color ways and not the CDP they put out.
Just got the white & red as well as the white & blue pairs. They truly are underrated. The shroud makes them rin ridiculously small though. Going half a size up is a must.

I could understand loosing molds from the 80's, 90's, but a 13 year old shoe, nah, if they were lost it was on purpose. :lol: Plus they could use the cdp molds if they wanted.

AJ I's were retroed in 94, III's and IV's in 99-00 a lot sooner than a XVII would be. I agree they will eventually come back with a gimmick attached, its the only way they'll move some pairs.

It seems to be a 10-15 year wait on retro treatment but that was in an entirely different climate ..... But the shoe bubble done popped they can't move anything the way they were 2-3 years ago. For some reason I feel like the 13-20 year olds would be all over 16-23 models cuz that's what their older brothers and cousins and local hustlers had when they was younger. Basically why most of us like what we like. ive had a feeling when they decide they got all they can outta 11 Christmas releases for a while that they would make the 17s the Christmas release but that's just WILD speculation

Last edited:
The last few pages are about everything else besides the Aqua 8s

Sidenote the Briefcase for the 17s was clutch

I
It seems to be a 10-15 year wait on retro treatment but that was in an entirely different climate ..... But the shoe bubble done popped they can't move anything the way they were 2-3 years ago. For some reason I feel like the 13-20 year olds would be all over 16-23 models cuz that's what their older brothers and cousins and local hustlers had when they was younger. Basically why most of us like what we like. ive had a feeling when they decide they got all they can outta 11 Christmas releases for a while that they would make the 17s the Christmas release but that's just WILD speculation

Good statement G. Im 25 and I know alot of n!g@hhz in my era who would kill to see 15-20 again.

I don't get the willingness to pay resell from the jump. atleast try first, you aren't avoiding resell cuz of preorder

True. I just got back in the shoe game so it's crazy for me with the way it is now. I remember walking in to Footlocker mid day and picking the Aquas up last time they released before I sold them on eBay.
I'm just new to this raffle and lines stuff and would rather avoid it lol

Back
Top Bottom