Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Better wear em before they crack.

THIS times a million. Both of my 2015 pairs are STILL DS, because I was wearing a used 2007 pair, I bought on eBay, a few years back. The midsole paint on the 2007's was already cracked, when I bought them. However, the midsoles started to crumble earlier this year. The Aqua design plate on the medial side on the right shoe started to crack the last two times I wore them. Now, it's crumbling.

20220825_194118.jpg

20220825_194128.jpg

20220825_194148.jpg

I went ahead and put them up on eBay, last week.

Shape was decent but not like the OG. Colors were accurate though.
My main gripe was the leather. Didn’t like it. Dry and thin. Same thing with the playoffs.
They are my fav JB shoes, but still waiting on a release that has better quality.

Maybe they're mistaking the 90s durabuck for leather I dunno. Regardless though if they're a fan of 8s and they passed on the 2015 Aquas, they're a fool. :lol: Of all the """remastered""" releases that came out at that time, the Aquas were without a doubt the closest to their original counterpart. I still need to get a second pair but resell has gotten steep so I might settle for a VNDS pair at this point.

2015s are awesome. My only gripe would be the side paintbrush panels are not as high as the 1993s. That is really the only thing the 2007 got right.

I think they’re pretty one to one with the original 93 pair.

Aqua 8's my second favorite Jordan behind the Bred 11's. I also agree with Forest the 2015 Aqua 8's are the closest retro to the original JB has put out to date. I wish they would do that to others. I copped 2 pairs at release one has only been tried on here and there so far no cracking on either.

Check out THESE videos, if you need to see how close the 2015's are too the OG 1993's.

They're both PRETTY IN-DEPTH.

IMHO, the 2015's are one of THEE BEST Air Jordan Retro's EVER. I mean they're 90-95% true the OG's. Down to the glitter on the midsoles. The 2007's however, are STILL FIRE in their OWN right.

💯

The only thing I don’t like about the 2015 are the back pull tabs. They are stitched too low on the back of the sockliner which makes the loops smaller than they should be. Other than that pretty much perfect.

That's the ONLY thing that I dislike on the 2015's . It seems MJO23DAN MJO23DAN 's pair, was straight. But my on my pairs, you can BARELY even see the tabs.

|l|l|l|l|l|l

Having these DS the opposite of a flex 😂 rock em

Man, I already know. I'll FINALLY will be pulling my pair out, THIS fall. They already have 7 years on them. Hopefully, I can STILL get some wear out of them. My 2013 Playoff's are STILL DS, too. SMDH.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Re-copped a 2015 pair like six weeks ago. 2015 was a great year for Jordan brand IMO. Got em $160 shipped off the bay, probably worn two or three times tops. Soles barely had any wear, only flaw was I think the guy spilled something on the toebox. Brushed most of that out and now these'll be worn/beat til they fall apart :smokin seller had OG bux but no retro card, woulda rather had the card than the box :smh:

1665512169774.png

1665512307259.png
1665512357358.png

Back
Top Bottom