Aqua un-appreciation post.

Mines did the same thing. Everyone's are

smh.gif

Originally Posted by NewZ05

my retro Fire Red IIIs are all chipped/cracked
My fire red III's are good no cracking at all. This is crazy, some people's retro aqua's are good some are not and vice versa with theIII's what's going on jb???

i know most people would like to see things stay true to the og's, but if they could find some really close substitute for the painted foam on iii'siv's viii's etc. everyone would be so much happier. the material is one of the worst ideas put into these shoes, especially the retro's.

holy mack! well man my pairs on its way, im scared now. and my fired 3s are on the way here too...damn

well i share somewhat the same pain, my carmine began to yellow up and i didnt even wear those babies yet. go me sad for hella days

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

Originally Posted by The J Collector

D@mn how much you weigh ?
and how've you been storing them?
it hasnt anything to do with storage or weight...
its just the quality that is really really bad....

at some point people have to just stop buying these poor quality fakes.
i know these Aqua VIIIs are not fake, but they might as well be.
buying jordan used to mean buying "quality basketball products inspired by the greatest player ever".
now it is a joke if jordan brand even puts that tag on their jordan XIs.
when it comes to jordans, nike is all about selling quantity now, not quality.
this would be all fine and good, except they have not made the shoes any cheaper despite cheapening up the plastics and leathers they use on shoes.

people need to do what i did and get OUT of the shoe game. straight up boycott.
dollars are all that ever speaks to businesses.
complaining about the quality while jordan brand is still selling out millions of sneakers a year will do nothing.

Originally Posted by piercewalker

at some point people have to just stop buying these poor quality fakes.
i know these Aqua VIIIs are not fake, but they might as well be.
buying jordan used to mean buying "quality basketball products inspired by the greatest player ever".
now it is a joke if jordan brand even puts that tag on their jordan XIs.
when it comes to jordans, nike is all about selling quantity now, not quality.
this would be all fine and good, except they have not made the shoes any cheaper despite cheapening up the plastics and leathers they use on shoes.

people need to do what i did and get OUT of the shoe game. straight up boycott.
dollars are all that ever speaks to businesses.
complaining about the quality while jordan brand is still selling out millions of sneakers a year will do nothing.
That is a good decision. No one should have to spend $140 on Jordans only to have them break down easily on you.
You're not gonna convince all these hardcore collectors to stop though.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Originally Posted by mst9023

my flips and fire red 3's are the same way the material is crap and im sure were all getting really sick of this

Mine are fine.=?

Ya my boy Danny B wears his to the dirt and their still all in tact...

sucks what happens to yours =[

i wore mine like 3 times since release day and they are fine and so are my playoffs

whats is going to seem hard is to restore and re-paint them, to get that color match.

Im With You On this One Fam. The Aquas are Basically my Beaters but i have a pair in DS though. Looking to start Doubling Up Future Purchases.

Back
Top Bottom