Aquamanjay tribute- wear your Aqua VIII’s 6/22/23 - #AquaJayDay

:emoji_point_up:
01FB90EA-9508-4976-BE71-A6EBAD68C1A3.jpeg

With all that’s going on in this world right now, it’s been a year since you left us bro. Rest in Paradise our brother.
Not forgotten. I often wonder sometimes how he would have reacted and argued certain recent releases.

With everything that’s going on in the world today, I think this is a good opportunity to celebrate the life of a fallen Niketalk brother but also to bring people together for a common cause. We need to stick together more now then ever before. Aquamanjays birthday is coming up again 6/22/20 and I think this is a tradition that we should do every year, So please everyone that can, please join us in wearing your Aqua VIII’s on Jays B-day to celebrate his life and his passion for Air Jordan’s.
I know this isn’t going to fix the things that are wrong in our country or even here on Niketalk but at the very least maybe it can help bring some of us Niketalkers of all races together. #AQUAJAYDAY
I’m going to sticky this thread for a little while.

With everything that’s going on in the world today, I think this is a good opportunity to celebrate the life of a fallen Niketalk brother but also to bring people together for a common cause. We need to stick together more now then ever before. Aquamanjays birthday is coming up again 6/22/20 and I think this is a tradition that we should do every year, So please everyone that can, please join us in wearing your Aqua VIII’s on Jays B-day to celebrate his life and his passion for Air Jordan’s.
I know this isn’t going to fix the things that are wrong in our country or even here on Niketalk but at the very least maybe it can help bring some of us Niketalkers of all races together. #AQUAJAYDAY
I’m going to sticky this thread for a little while.
Thank you! He won’t be forgotten. Love that his presence is still on this board.

So glad this is around again. I participated last year and let go of my 07's in attempt to get the 2015 pair only for TLD doc to drive the price. Now I have no more VIII's at all.

Hopefully Ill get them later on down the line. Keep this up! :nthat:

Too inept at siftering through the pages, but I've looked up his NikeTalk and Instagram pages. But who was he really to this site? Or why did he make this great an impact? Honest question.
R.I.P
I commend this show of solidarity.
He was a member of Niketalk just like you or I. He was a regular in the Jordan forum and He was very passionate about Jordan’s like a lot of us here but the point is he was part of our Niketalk family, and he passed away way to early. Any member that passes away, especially at such a young age should be remembered IMO. So it’s not really that he was famous here or stood above anyone else here, it’s to pay respect to a fallen Niketalk brother.

He definitely thought about Jordans on a higher level. His knowledge of shapes and materials used was impressive. For his age, to have the desire to learn those kind of things were admirable. He was very opinionated, but at the same time, very likable. There are very few on here that have that kind of knowledge of these shoes. He took the time to learn way more than I ever thought about. So to me, it only makes sense to continue to appreciate him.

Back
Top Bottom