Aquamanjay tribute- wear your Aqua VIII’s 6/22/23 - #AquaJayDay

D3A5073E-E4D6-454E-A3A6-76C04D21259F.jpeg

Quarantine has back office at less than half capacity so we’ve been dressing casually since about mid April. Rained today, but I rocked them anyway in my office. Happy born day Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ ✊🏾

As someone who just lost an important loved one this week, the revival of this post sends a lot of thoughts through my mind. Two things we hear but don’t always remember

Cherish those that you love, and never leave anything unsaid or undone.

Remember those that aren’t with us, and celebrate the moments we shared with them that we will have forever.

RIP, Aqua. Great work by the moderators running NT, also.

As someone who just lost an important loved one this week, the revival of this post sends a lot of thoughts through my mind. Two things we hear but don’t always remember

Cherish those that you love, and never leave anything unsaid or undone.

Remember those that aren’t with us, and celebrate the moments we shared with them that we will have forever.

RIP, Aqua. Great work by the moderators running NT, also.
Very cool the mods decided to put this thread at the top again. Shows the heart this site has. Would love to know how Jalen feels about the appreciation NT has shown him.

I never had any direct interactions with aquaman jay but did remember seeing his name all over the jordan subforum. I was sad to see this thread at the time, but glad to see y'all still preserving his memory a year later. I always loved aqua 8s just never had a pair of my own but scooped a clean used pair for the low on christmas day for myself.

1609199818625.png

It’s June again and another year has passed. This thread makes me sad and happy at the same time. Hopefully everyone will join us in wearing Aqua VIII’s on the 22nd to show support for our Niketalk brother that passed away way to young aquamanjay aquamanjay . And I’d also like to continue to use this thread to celebrate all the people taken from all of us too soon. And to bring us all together as family no matter who or what we are, we’re all family here on Niketalk! Most of us anyway lol
So R.I.P aquamanjay we celebrate you and all our falling brothers this month.
I’ll sticky this to the top of the forum for this month. #AQUAJAYDAY

Back
Top Bottom