Arden Mall Champs CDP UNAPPRECIATION Post

Went to cop the Countdown Package this morning and i was the top 15 in line for Champs. They were letting people in in groups of 10 or whatever and I thoughtI was cool and had my pair on lock. Took them about 30 minutes to even let the second group into the mall to go to Champs..Finally got the okay to go into themall so I go to champs, just to see about 30 people in line outside of Champs. So I'm thinking to myself #*@. Get in that line, over hear all the peopletalking in line, apparently they all got their pairs on hold from employees, not just one either, multiple pairs. like 30 minutes goes by and then workercomes to the gate and says they're sold out. Then i'm really like #*@. Everyone else starts to complain, because we all camped out overnight, just tosee people walk in before us, because they had their pairs held for them. So i'm heated so i just wait outside the store to wait for my homie to come sowe can go get breakfast. After the line gets broken up outside of Champs, i start noticing random people going to the gate, talking to employees that theyobviously know, then going into the store and copping packs by the multiple. I count about 10 packs sold before I get up and say something to a worker. So italk to the girl that works there and the only thing she told me was all the pairs were held for people who came in the night before. SO i asked how manypairs did they receive, and she said roughly 70 packages in mens sizes. That made me even more upset, because i was in the top 15, so they held 40+ pairs. What's the point of even lining up? Luckily my homie called me, and said footlocker had my size. I ran up those escalators and copped my size. That's the last time I try to buy J's from Champs. And to the Champs worker who left with 5 packages smiling, I hope you got caught slipping in theparking lot. You're lucky I got a kid and am not trying to catch a case over some sneakers

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Went to cop the Countdown Package this morning and i was the top 15 in line for Champs. They were letting people in in groups of 10 or whatever and I thought I was cool and had my pair on lock. Took them about 30 minutes to even let the second group into the mall to go to Champs..Finally got the okay to go into the mall so I go to champs, just to see about 30 people in line outside of Champs. So I'm thinking to myself #*@. Get in that line, over hear all the people talking in line, apparently they all got their pairs on hold from employees, not just one either, multiple pairs. like 30 minutes goes by and then worker comes to the gate and says they're sold out. Then i'm really like #*@. Everyone else starts to complain, because we all camped out overnight, just to see people walk in before us, because they had their pairs held for them. So i'm heated so i just wait outside the store to wait for my homie to come so we can go get breakfast. After the line gets broken up outside of Champs, i start noticing random people going to the gate, talking to employees that they obviously know, then going into the store and copping packs by the multiple. I count about 10 packs sold before I get up and say something to a worker. So i talk to the girl that works there and the only thing she told me was all the pairs were held for people who came in the night before. SO i asked how many pairs did they receive, and she said roughly 70 packages in mens sizes. That made me even more upset, because i was in the top 15, so they held 40+ pairs. What's the point of even lining up? Luckily my homie called me, and said footlocker had my size. I ran up those escalators and copped my size. That's the last time I try to buy J's from Champs. And to the Champs worker who left with 5 packages smiling, I hope you got caught slipping in the parking lot. You're lucky I got a kid and am not trying to catch a case over some sneakers

yup. employees always get first dibbs.. but the benefit comes with the weak !!! pay... But as for adults.. it aint worth starting %%*+ over. good thing yougot yours.

mos def unappreciated
theyre hella grimey
but that one chick that was outside was holdin it down for us tho
i ended up coppin a size too small at footlocker
tired.gif
smh.gif

ill never step foot in champs again...

any big release at arden is always shady as hell

you did the right thing by not starting anything. the employee who left with 5 packs can smile all he wants, but i think it's kinda sad at how many hourshe had to work (prolly at no more then $10 an hour) to buy them.

Online FTW! Hopefully it comes through because I didnt bother going to arden and dealing with this type of stuff. My boy said he got there at 1 30 and managedto get his.

i dont mess with champs they always have hella employees for their stores, same thing at the one at newpark they have over 25 employees and i heard they onlyhad like 10 left, whereas footlocker only has 7 employees and only two employees copped

greatly unapreciated i was there since 12 midnight with my boys and we didnt even get a pair. i was also in the champs line to.

Man.. l hate that Champs... esp the employees. there's this one fat white girl that saw me wearing a pair of Aquas. She goes you know how u can get rid ofthose creases.....
then she pulls out a gel insert for the soles of shoes that they sell and trying to explain to me that I can stick it upside down on the toe area of the shoeswhen l wear them.

I dont give a rats @ss about creases....

Lame.

she just doin her job u dont know how dum it is. like u gotta sell a certain anount of cleaners socks and insoles so let em do they job just say no.

I hate coppin J's from Arden Mall too many people, too much hype
smh.gif

You should def. cop online if your patient enough. Thats what I do now.

Originally Posted by rubberduckievn

i dont mess with champs they always have hella employees for their stores, same thing at the one at newpark they have over 25 employees and i heard they only had like 10 left, whereas footlocker only has 7 employees and only two employees copped

exactly I hopped in the Footlocker Line when they where forming them, got inside with ease and came out with my pair without any trouble. unlike champs whodoesn't even know what sizes they have left, letting randoms in before everybody else.
smh.gif
Champs FTL

Did they hand out tickets like lady's footlocker, footlocker sort of tickets. I remember I had a lady's footlocker one for the x/xiii pack and I thinkI have one somewhere at my house still
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

she just doin her job u dont know how dum it is. like u gotta sell a certain anount of cleaners socks and insoles so let em do they job just say no.

YEAH...CHAMPS WAS A B#%CH...SO WAS SITTRA...MY BRO AND I WERE IN THE SITTRA LINE...WE WERE LIKE THE 5 & 6 PERSON IN THAT LINE...WHEN WE WENT INTHERE...THERE WAS THAT ONE ASIAN EMPLOYEE DUDE BUYING TWO PACKS FROM THEM...I WAS HEATED BECAUSE I THINK HE TOOK THE ONLY PAIRS IN SIZE 9 AND 9.5...SO MY BROAND I WENT TO CHAMPS...THEY HAD HELLA PEOPLE IN LINE...BLACK EMPLOYEE GIRL FROM CHAMPS TOLD US TO GET OUT AND FORM A LINE...TOOK DOWN WHAT SIZE WENEEDED...THEY RAN OUT OF 9...SO THEN I WENT TO FOOTACTION...AND THEY WERE OUT OF 9 AS WELL...SO MY OTHER BROTHER WHO BOUGHT HIS PACK FROM FOOTLOCKER CAME ANDTOLD ME TO GO DOWN THERE...SO I RAN MY **+ DOWN THERE...LUCKILY I WAS ABLE TO GET MY PAIR...ALL I GOTTA SAY WAS THAT THIS WAS A CRAZY RELEASE...MY BRO HAD TORACE SOME DUDE TO FOOTLOCKER TO GET HIS PAIR...LOL...

I talked to one of the footlocker employees and asked why they didn't sell out as quickly as the other stores and he straight told me because theydon't hold sizes for their friends like the other stores. He said Champs isn't sold out, they're were just holding them for friends and othercustomers. Which I knew was true cause when i sat outside moping about not getting my package i saw a bunch of people come in and leave with packages when theywere supposedly "sold out" Much props to Footlocker, cause they literally gave everyone a fair chance of copping.

Originally Posted by PiStOlPEtE404

YEAH...CHAMPS WAS A B#%CH...SO WAS SITTRA...MY BRO AND I WERE IN THE SITTRA LINE...WE WERE LIKE THE 5 & 6 PERSON IN THAT LINE...WHEN WE WENT IN THERE...THERE WAS THAT ONE ASIAN EMPLOYEE DUDE BUYING TWO PACKS FROM THEM...I WAS HEATED BECAUSE I THINK HE TOOK THE ONLY PAIRS IN SIZE 9 AND 9.5...SO MY BRO AND I WENT TO CHAMPS...THEY HAD HELLA PEOPLE IN LINE...BLACK EMPLOYEE GIRL FROM CHAMPS TOLD US TO GET OUT AND FORM A LINE...TOOK DOWN WHAT SIZE WE NEEDED...THEY RAN OUT OF 9...SO THEN I WENT TO FOOTACTION...AND THEY WERE OUT OF 9 AS WELL...SO MY OTHER BROTHER WHO BOUGHT HIS PACK FROM FOOTLOCKER CAME AND TOLD ME TO GO DOWN THERE...SO I RAN MY **+ DOWN THERE...LUCKILY I WAS ABLE TO GET MY PAIR...ALL I GOTTA SAY WAS THAT THIS WAS A CRAZY RELEASE...MY BRO HAD TO RACE SOME DUDE TO FOOTLOCKER TO GET HIS PAIR...LOL...

lmao that might have been me i was runnin hella fast to footlocker got the last 9.5
laugh.gif

i HATE camping out cuz of stories like this...i think i'm not at the point where if i can't get get it online i'm not going to bother waiting inline anymore.

however i have a "positive" story, if anyone remmebers the white/cement 3s from back in the day, i got to Shiekh at VF at 11am and i was obviouslylate, they sold out, but the employees saw me waiting outside for a while and then asked me if i was looking for them. i said yeah, and they said they'dhave a shipment later on in the day and reserved a pair for me, and i got them later that day.
pimp.gif

I know you heated but damn...
And to the Champs worker who left with 5 packages smiling, I hope you got caught slipping in the parking lot. You're lucky I got a kid and am not trying to catch a case over some sneakers

If you missed out cuz people reserved then whatever, fair game. Thats how the game goes.

I dont like the fact that employees can buy up all the pairs but id limit them to 2, but depends on how many total you got.

That's the thing they don't do reserves, you gotta pay the employee extra on the side to hold the pair for you...

I missed out on the release since I am tired of camping out, I am getting too old for that mess. I tried Eastbay over the phone and was killed by the busysignal, I tried online and the site froze. I got a call the next day from Eastbay letting me know that my order did not go through...

sorry to hear man. im so glad i got the f away from sac once i graduated, not only arden but everywhere was so awful the way they handled releases.

The rich get richer.

The poor get no shoes.

And everyone ends up stupider for the occasion.

Fun times at Arden Fair mall.

Back
Top Bottom