Are engaged chicks fair game? This is a hypothetical question, so

While I think you should NOT disrespect your man, you should also CHECK that beach if she dares succumb to your or anyone elses advances.

The woman is just as at fault as the man.

If a man steals your woman, she was never your woman.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No they aren't. Respect your brothers and leave other dudes girls alone man.

this

but then again .. its really up to the girl, itll show if shes really to settle down with you or not.
this, its disrespectful but shorty should be able to stand up for herself when the man aint there because I would knock the $#!^ out you if you know thats my girl

It's pretty unfair since she's ENGAGED but many men like a challenge.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if this.....[/color]

xanadu one wrote:
all women are fair game until that woman lets you know that she is not.
regardless of her relationship status.

and i am married if that matters.

then this....

Originally Posted by moe200069

if a girl has morals, this isn't an issue.

if you continue to pursue. then you just became a problem.

A girl can have morals and still be fair game. Depends on what her morals are. Just throwing out the word morals doesn't mean they're all the same or that it's universally known if a person has morals they won't mess with other ppl if they're engaged.

There are married couples that have no problem messing with other ppl as long as they tell each other about it.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

as a married man i say yes.

i always stood by the belief that if someone has the ability to steal my girl away from me, then thats my fault. That doesnt mean that I wont go and knock dude out with a tire iron, but thats more a product of my anger/rage issues than anything else.

qft...a %*!@% gon do wat she wanna do anyway

i always stood by the belief that if someone has the ability to steal my girl away from me, then thats my fault. That doesnt mean that I wont go and knock dude out with a tire iron, but thats more a product of my anger/rage issues than anything else.
Naw if a dude can steal a girl away from me then I didn't need her(not my fault), I ain't got the time to put "work" into a chick.

Hard enough putting in work to get them $$ in my pockets.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Do him a favor?
Yo that logic is SO tired.
how is it tired? marriage/divorce is expensive, financially and psychologically.    

true true but then again NO.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by llSAVAGEll

Naw if a dude can steal a girl away from me then I didn't need her(not my fault), I ain't got the time to put "work" into a chick.

you kids have a lot to learn about trust and relationships.

The problem lies in dudes that try this don't usually stop at I'm engaged, I'm married, I'm a lesbian, etc. You push the issue to the point of uncomfortability. I have seen this stuff go on and it makes me pissed knowing there are men out that that cant just except no because apparently your "game" is so tight and what not. You are a righteous d ouchebag and deserve to get burnt/served when it is according.

I am engaged and I have to hear about this BS from my fiancee from dudes at starbucks?! Get your coffee and keep it moving, this isn't Love Connection.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

Originally Posted by llSAVAGEll

you kids have a lot to learn about trust and relationships.

laugh.gif

if your girl gets hit on weekly then consider it a compliment.

I know she is attractive and very smart, but goddamn, over coffee?! I can accept a compliment but you would be amazed at some the stuff she is asked and told at her workplace of all places. Mad creepy people hang at bux, specially when they are 24 hr. smh

EXACTLY.

I dont sweat it at all unless they are really annoying my girl or making her feel uncomfortable.  Countless times we been out at a bar with some friends and my wife will be up at the bar with one of her girlfriends tryin to order a drink when dudes try to spit game.  Even if I see it while its happening, I'm not the type to go over there and confront dude about it.  Maybe he didnt know that she was with someone (even when she has her engagement ring and wedding band on
laugh.gif
 ).  If my girl gives me the eye like "eh yo come help me out here" then I'll go introduce myself.  If not, I just let it be.  Hey if some dude wants to buy my wife and her friends drinks on his dime, I'm not one to complain.  She still comin home with me.

EXACTLY.

I dont sweat it at all unless they are really annoying my girl or making her feel uncomfortable.  Countless times we been out at a bar with some friends and my wife will be up at the bar with one of her girlfriends tryin to order a drink when dudes try to spit game.  Even if I see it while its happening, I'm not the type to go over there and confront dude about it.  Maybe he didnt know that she was with someone (even when she has her engagement ring and wedding band on
laugh.gif
 ).  If my girl gives me the eye like "eh yo come help me out here" then I'll go introduce myself.  If not, I just let it be.  Hey if some dude wants to buy my wife and her friends drinks on his dime, I'm not one to complain.  She still comin home with me.

you and i are the same person.

EXACTLY.

laugh.gif

you and i are the same person.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I know she is attractive and very smart, but goddamn, over coffee?! I can accept a compliment but you would be amazed at some the stuff she is asked and told at her workplace of all places. Mad creepy people hang at bux, specially when they are 24 hr. smh

I guess it just comes with what you're getting yourself into. 
My girl tells me and shows me about all the dudes that creep on her, 

just gotta laugh it off and know you got a bad chick.

If you trust her it isn't a problem. It escalates when they keep advancing,

and won't take no for an answer. Then it gets deaded. But a guy hitting on a 

girl at a store? Always gonna happen man.

Originally Posted by Club29

You're part of the problem.

We as fellas are constantly bickering about women and their trifiling ways

its dudes like you that are contributing to this.

Some of you need to realize there are MILLIONS of women out there and respect your fellow man

This

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Some of you need to realize there are MILLIONS of women out there and respect your fellow man
the woman is the problem if she doesn't throw cold water on my advances from jump.  how does me moving sideways stop a trifling woman from being trifling?  that doesn't compute.  

She shouldn't have thwart your advances in the first place. It's mad uncomfortable to get hit on by some guy who knows you are engaged/married/ whatever. . It's disrespectful to her too if she's not that kind of woman. Leave it be.
so you're saying the woman isnt the problem(?)

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Yes fair game

what better time to do the man shes about to marry a favor

Smash then tell the soon to be husband. You will be doing a great community service and boost your ego while your at it

Id smash then black mail cause thats what a chick like that deserves
since when has a man ever come up to someone who smashed their fiance and give them daps and a bro hug and say "aww man thanks dude thanks for the favor of smashing my girl youre the best ..."

the ++%$ is that?

plus im pretty sure you wouldnt tell the husband. Unless you want a 9 iron up your $+#.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Nawth21

the woman is the problem if she doesn't throw cold water on my advances from jump.  how does me moving sideways stop a trifling woman from being trifling?  that doesn't compute.  

She shouldn't have thwart your advances in the first place. It's mad uncomfortable to get hit on by some guy who knows you are engaged/married/ whatever. . It's disrespectful to her too if she's not that kind of woman. Leave it be.
so you're saying the woman isnt the problem(?)
If the woman was the one to make the advances, sure, but if you hit on her when she shows no interest and she has that ring on, YOU are the problem.

No one can steal anyone from anybody, if someone wants to cheat and leave they will.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Yes fair game

what better time to do the man shes about to marry a favor

Smash then tell the soon to be husband. You will be doing a great community service and boost your ego while your at it

Id smash then black mail cause thats what a chick like that deserves
since when has a man ever come up to someone who smashed their fiance and give them daps and a bro hug and say "aww man thanks dude thanks for the favor of smashing my girl youre the best ..."

the !+#+ is that?

plus im pretty sure you wouldnt tell the husband. Unless you want a 9 iron up your +%*.

TIRE iron man... not 9 iron.  I'd already be heated about some clown sleeping with my woman.  I'm not trying to get more upset about wasting more time trying to find a loose 9-iron that matches my set. 

Back
Top Bottom