Are engaged chicks fair game? This is a hypothetical question, so

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I think men in general should respect each other more. Part of that is not messing with another man's woman. On the same lines as stealing. it is just blatant disrespect
This.

Brotherhood is dead. Men will throw any other man under the bus for P
30t6p3b.gif

QFT.

N's these days
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by llSAVAGEll

Originally Posted by xanadu one

Originally Posted by llSAVAGEll

Naw if a dude can steal a girl away from me then I didn't need her(not my fault), I ain't got the time to put "work" into a chick.

Hard enough putting in work to get them $$ in my pockets.
you kids have a lot to learn about trust and relationships.

I'm a grown man buddy.

But I trust no one 100%, only person in this world I can trust is ME. Women come and go all day. So like I said if a man can come by and take my girl then I didn't need her and she wasn't worth the time.

Not tryin to diss you, but I feel sorry for you if thats truly how you feel.  Meeting my girl and marrying her was the best thing that ever happened to me.  To have someone that you can share all your best moments with and also to have someone there that you know has your back 100% all day every day is truly something special.  I know it can be difficult for a lot of guys to let their guard down enough to truly open themselves up to a woman, but when you find the right one... i'm tellin you man... its worth the risk.

Well I have been with my current girl for almost 7 years now without having to ride through those rocky roads. So I know exactly what you are talking about.

But I can't 100% trust any women. Those that do are the ones that feel like *$+* when the *$+* hits the fan for their relationship.

I hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. Nothing ever really shocks me.

why are people getting salty with me when this is all hypothetical pimpin?
laugh.gif

some nerves have been touched. 
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you were really pimpin, you'd call dude up and let him know his girl is sideways. That way there's no back and forth between her and you and dude. Hell, you'd make her invest in you so that she wouldnt have to go back and forth. Any chick can sleep with a dude, it's another thing if she's actually spending her money on him. that's the choosing fee.

That's just how i understood it. Technically anyway.

People are saying respect other guys but how about respecting yourself. What does that say about you if you are pursuing someone who is in a relationship just to have sex?

Originally Posted by cocolicious

People are saying respect other guys but how about respecting yourself. What does that say about you if you are pursuing someone who is in a relationship just to have sex?
Good point as well and agreed with DC's comment.

If you have no morals, and no code of ethic, then how are you going to be able to respect other men?

Shiiiieeeeeeettt.

I think they off limits only if you start to press the issue but if she makes the first move or tries to press the issue then why not help that guy out? Especially if he plans on making this woman his wife.
BTW Sig check.

You can tell in here whos either been cheated on. Or if you do get cheated on would blame everyone except your girl. If a girl cheats on me then either I wasnt handlin my business, or the other dudes game was Virgin tight. I cant be too mad at him for tryin to get his. If anything im mad at her that she aint dead it in the first place.

Again I dont condone blatant disrespect like if a girl says she got a man you still tryin to holla. Hittin her up when she wit her man and tryin to get them to break up. *%$# like that. But if she initiate everything then how does that mean Im the bad guy?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

You can tell in here whos either been cheated on. Or if you do get cheated on would blame everyone except your girl. If a girl cheats on me then either I wasnt handlin my business, or the other dudes game was Virgin tight. I cant be too mad at him for tryin to get his. If anything im mad at her that she aint dead it in the first place.

Again I dont condone blatant disrespect like if a girl says she got a man you still tryin to holla. Hittin her up when she wit her man and tryin to get them to break up. *%$# like that. But if she initiate everything then how does that mean Im the bad guy?

False.

If your girl cheats, its on her.

Always.

I refuse to accept that I wasn't doing my part. Shes either with me or not. You are who you are. If you gonna be that dude, you'll be that dude. If you gonna be a lame, you'll be a lame. Your girl is the one that has to handle that attention. **#% all this "well you didn't love me right" well LEAVE. Don't drag %!!%!@ along.

exactly, my dude. and again, i point out that this is all hypothetical.  also, i'm not sitting here fronting like it couldn't happen to me. 

btw i'm sorry proper english if your girls keep leaving you for men.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

False.

If your girl cheats, its on her.

Always.

I refuse to accept that I wasn't doing my part. Shes either with me or not. You are who you are. If you gonna be that dude, you'll be that dude. If you gonna be a lame, you'll be a lame. Your girl is the one that has to handle that attention. **#% all this "well you didn't love me right" well LEAVE. Don't drag %!!%!@ along.
I feel you. Im sayin the same thing you sayin. Its on her at the end of the day. There's just different reasons why chicks cheat. But it is never just because a guy tried to get at her. She aint been happy for a while if she lets a dude get at her. Yea Id prolly be pissed at both of them and im not gonna be invitin dude to parties but if a girl cheats then its on her.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

exactly, my dude. and again, i point out that this is all hypothetical.  also, i'm not sitting here fronting like it couldn't happen to me. 

wut? 
laugh.gif
 ok sport.. you got me. 
keep on defending yourself with this hypothetical situation. 

not always true and if that is the case like you said she should have ended it...

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

I think they off limits only if you start to press the issue but if she makes the first move or tries to press the issue then why not help that guy out? Especially if he plans on making this woman his wife.
BTW Sig check.

unless you plan on tellin ol boy thats complete BS...rarely does any call the guy or girl being cheated on like "yo dun i just did you a favor...she topped me off & i just wanted to let you know"

if anything folks will see her in the mall all bunned up with her  man then run and tell your friends how she tried to avoid eye contact with you or whatever...

so i'm gonna call BS
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

not always true and if that is the case like you said she should have ended it...
Im not disputing the fact that girls should end it if they not happy. But for the most part girls like having a guy around, so they dont end it and just keep it going because things "arent that bad" they just not as happy as they wanna be. And if they think the next guy is nice they will give him a shot.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I'm surprised it took 5 pages for someone to mention this. QFE.

Not cool, but if it's a major come-up then I can understand it. I'm not going to turn down a very attractive woman just because she's involved.

But if she's on par or below the other broads you have messed with, then it's stupid. Why would you even put yourself in that situation?

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

wut? 
laugh.gif
 ok sport.. you got me. 
keep on defending yourself with this hypothetical situation. 
i appreciate you giving permission for a situation that doesn't actually exist pal. 

Here's my take on this....

If you are the type to just want to get laid then...you have no real morals and no amount of logic in this thread will stop you from doing what you wish...

If you are the type(like me) that sees something special in someone and wants to see if something more can come from it, then you are traveling up a slippery slope.  A year and a half ago I met this girl while up at a cottage on a group trip...we were vibing like crazy, but I realized she had a man...I probed the situation between her and the dude and found out that it was rocky...so I did everything I could to steal this girl. I whipped it out, I kissed her in inappropriate places told her how I'd treat her.....this went on for months.  She started feeling me hard, broke up with her dude....y'all might remember a post where I was trapped in her closet, cause dude came to the crib when I was in bed with her...

Anyhow, long story short, I fell hard for this chic...and failed to see that the broad was trifling and a fraud.  Basically, broad played me like a fool too...so moral of the story...don't try to "save" the next man or conquer some next mans kitty just for the sake of getting laid or getting a new broad...ain't worth the hassle ....karma is a heure

Basically there really isn't any win in these situations. 

Back
Top Bottom