Are fake boobs and fake butt make a women not beautiful?

I feel sorry for whoevers wifing these broads you 70 years old with fake *** and ******* that are still brand new :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="Tr1ll"][quote name="DCAllAmerican"]People love calling stuff insecure. I have seen a fat girl tell another fat girl, that had been working out, that she was insecure for not keeping the body God gave her.

True story :lol:
[/quote]Insecurties made her say that. She scared her friend will actually lose weight.[/quote]Agreed. :lol:

[quote name="Tr1ll"]Yall act like insecturity isnt human nature. Everyone has insecurities, it how you handle them, or in some cases how they handle you, that seperates folk.[/quote]I disagree that everyone has insecurities, but that last part is realness.

I'm definitely aware that insecurities are rampant. Hell, one of my first posts in this thread mentioned that there are plenty of women with insecurities that can't afford a boob job, and if someone were to pass up an implanted chick because they want to stay away from insecure types then they and run into one of these insecure types with A cups and no money, I mean, is that really avoiding insecurities? By no means.

My thing is, insecurities aren't necessarily something to avoid like the plague.

And it's inconsistent to me when dudes express an appreciation for natural when really they are JUST talking about butts or breasts.

Not one photo

NOT

ONE

PIC

:smh:

I got u
NickiMinajMTVEMAs2014entranceLSJoelRyanInvisionAP_article_story_large.jpg [iMG]

Last edited:
Has anyone in this thread ever asked any woman with an augmented body why they did it?

"Why? you dont like it?"

"All women want bigger boobs or bigger butts they just dont have the money"

Something to do with "It's my right to do with body what i want"

Some were strippers or bartenders so they made the make more money argument which made sense

I got u
http://cdn.hitfix.com/photos/5834204/NickiMinajMTVEMAs2014entranceLSJoelRyanInvisionAP_article_story_large.jpg [iMG][/quote]

She‘s disgusting. Hers proally feel like those ugly old.peoples.pillow at Macys. Yeah.

oversized is gross. she proally bleached her donuts to look like kate upton.

whey da francine dee at dough

I feel everyone has insecurities since everyone objectively has some flaws.

We all know that no one is perfect, what sets insecure and secure people apart is that insecure people want to fix their flaws while the secure ones embrace theirs.

Love yourselves, NT.

Last edited:

So you're more attracted to natural beauty?

No makeup?

Hairy legs?

Hairy armpits?

I mean, if that's what you're saying, I can respect that. Not my thing, but if that's yours, I hear you.

But if you don't like hairy armpits and hairy legs and you do prefer women with makeup... then that "Show off your natural assets" line is inconsistent.
GOLD
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real talk

If you guys werent well endowed and not your ideal height would you get permanent height and penis enhancement?

Pause

Last edited:
Been with mutltiple chicks with boob jobs, none with butt jobs that I'm aware of lol.  To each their own.  Some of the chicks didn't need them, but they felt more comfortable about themselves with them for whatever reason, which equated to a doper confidence which is always cool.  Couple others were suburban housewives, so after a few kids, a divorce, etc. I feel it's par for the course. 

The Milf hunter :pimp:

So what about fat transfer? Is that cheatin? My girl has big natrial tetas, and a phat booty but she said she wouldnt mind doin fat transfer but is against platic surgery. I agreed on the fact that fat trasnfer is coo but not plastic surgery.

Has anyone in this thread ever asked any woman with an augmented body why they did it?
Yes.  2 were in medical sales and claimed to do it for better sales, though I'm sure there were obvious insecurity issues to begin with.  A handful wanted bigger boobs/more attention.  The older heads, as I mentioned before either reached an age, or had kids and wanted to revamp.  Some went bigger, the others just got their OG cup size brought back to life...if that makes sense.  It all comes down to insecurity and wanting to feel attractive at the end of the day IMO some cases are more warranted than others, some make more sense than others. But I'm a fan of women in general, I'm not going to complain about some fake boobs

Firstly, im happy with my height, nah.

Secondly, im black...

If you had a small penis and you were short would you?
Hard to say when im not either
laugh.gif

Would depend on a lot of factors. I can be short in stature and manhood and still be...

Professionally satisfied, socially satisfied, personally satisfied, and be content with the way my life is going regardless of all those things.

The decision would still be no in that case. If my life was just straight cheeks all things considered id need a lot more fixing than biological platform shoes and extendeZ.

Last edited:

Yes. I have. Same answer every time, but in different words: insecurity.

I had a date with an ex once who I hadn't seen in years. She always had a body that my dudes used to thirst over, but she was more booty, hips and legs than *******. Long story short, she bought a rack and was looking like Jessica Rabbit. They felt and looked legit too.

Real talk

If you guys werent well endowed and not your ideal height would you get permanent height and penis enhancement?

Pause

I don't know what it feels like to be short or not packing, but if it was ******* with my confidence and I had the money to do so I would probably get my meat done. I couldn't see getting my legs cut up and extended though.

My question isnt logical.

Dont thinks about cutting lets and stuff,

Maybe like a magical pill that has worked for years and has no risk based off years of research like the boob job.

shoefreakbaby shoefreakbaby whatchu think bout fat transfer, would you hate on a chick that would do that?

Cant hate on anyone who trying to love themselves,
Some chicks do it because they want to follow a trend and others do it because they have a insecurity that is crippling their self esteem.
Kelly rowaland got a boob job and you can barely tell, it was subtle and you can tell she got it for herself

Its not my cup of tea, but Ive over come my insecruties and others may not have the ability to do that.

As for fat transfers they are not guaranteed

I know a girl who got it done and she still has no mass.

When it comes to fat transfers your body can "reject" your own fat.

She spent 5 stacks and all the fat just dissolved and when she lost weight it got worse.

Tell your girl to do her research because she may just be wasting her money

If a woman wants implants by all means let her get them. But their's something beautiful in having naturally large breasts and a naturally large ***. It's a beauty that can only be emulated but never truly embodied in fake boobs and fake butts.

There's a beauty in those stretch marks that are at her hip and trail down near the top of her butt.

There's a beauty in that ever so slight on the cusp of cellulite but not quite cellulite jiggle that comes with a big butt and thick thighs.

There's a beauty in seeing bare breasts that are large so by laws of physics they can't be peky.

There's a beauty in seeing her nips go slightly outward or point down or whichever way they point.

There's a beauty in seeing her full hour glass shape, knowing whether your hands go top or bottom, there's a soft handful waitng for you.

That kind of beauty silicone can't compete with or replace. it may look nice but it's own perfection (fleeting might I add), the big yet too perky boobs and the large butt with unproportionate too small thighs is it's own reminder that it's not real and thus not authentic and thus lacking that natural beauty.

Last edited:
If a woman wants implants by all means let her get them. But their's something beautiful in having naturally large breasts and a naturally large ***. It's a beauty that can only be emulated but never truly embodied in fake boobs and fake butts.

There's a beauty in those stretch marks that are at her hip and trail down near the top of her butt.

There's a beauty in that ever so slight on the cusp of cellulite but not quite cellulite jiggle that comes with a big butt and thick thighs.

There's a beauty in seeing bare breasts that are large so by laws of physics they can't be peky.

There's a beauty in seeing her nips go slightly outward or point down or whichever way they point.

There's a beauty in seeing he full hour glass shape, knowing whether your hands go top or bottom, there's a soft handful waitng for you.

That kind of beauty silicone can't compete with or replace. it may look nice but it's own perfection (fleeting might I add), the big yet too perky boobs and the large butt with unproportionate too small thighs is it's own reminder that it's not real and thus not authentic and thus lacking that natural beauty.

As women,we are made to compete where our value is based on looks and how desirable we are. So, women have come to do what they can to enhance their looks to get the man.

Then again,their bodies,their business.

There's a beauty in seeing he full hour glass shape, knowing whether your hands go top or bottom, there's a soft handful waitng for you.

[emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

[emoji]128079[/emoji]

So what about fat transfer? Is that cheatin? My girl has big natrial tetas, and a phat booty but she said she wouldnt mind doin fat transfer but is against platic surgery. I agreed on the fact that fat trasnfer is coo but not plastic surgery.

Hmmm.... good point!

My homegirl had a baby last year, she gained a lot of weight and got lipo/tummy tuck.... is that cheating?

My cousin also got a gastric bypass.... is that cheating?

Back
Top Bottom