Are men intimidated by intelligent women?

I despise dumb females it gets on my nerves. Or what is worse is when a female fronts like she is smart but is actually remedial smfh.

I despise dumb females it gets on my nerves. Or what is worse is when a female fronts like she is smart but is actually remedial smfh.

All things being equal I prefer an intelligent woman, but dumb broads sometimes have lower standards, ya dig.

I'd say the top 5-6 females that I've smashed in terms of looks, would not have given me the time of the day if they were on some 4.0 GPA, honors program tip. In fact, none of them even graduated from college (if they went).

So I'm just playing the odds. If a woman has the physical traits that I like, I have a better chance with here if she works at Wal-Mart than if she works for Goldman Sachs.

That's just me though, I can't speak for anyone else.

All things being equal I prefer an intelligent woman, but dumb broads sometimes have lower standards, ya dig.

I'd say the top 5-6 females that I've smashed in terms of looks, would not have given me the time of the day if they were on some 4.0 GPA, honors program tip. In fact, none of them even graduated from college (if they went).

So I'm just playing the odds. If a woman has the physical traits that I like, I have a better chance with here if she works at Wal-Mart than if she works for Goldman Sachs.

That's just me though, I can't speak for anyone else.

what "ATLien Seeko" said before in his other post with the pimps & shones is somewhat true

Had a "intelligent convo" the other day and it had me in shock smiley:wow:

she never done it before so it was off guard for me , said she felt like a lame/nerd talking subjects with substance & hearing my input or if i even cared

but it was refreshing maybe cause i deal with a bunch of Airheads smiley: laugh

what "ATLien Seeko" said before in his other post with the pimps & shones is somewhat true

Had a "intelligent convo" the other day and it had me in shock smiley:wow:

she never done it before so it was off guard for me , said she felt like a lame/nerd talking subjects with substance & hearing my input or if i even cared

but it was refreshing maybe cause i deal with a bunch of Airheads smiley: laugh

intelligent women > airheads. no intimidation w/ either one. why would I be intimidated?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Real talk, i'd like to know.

How do you feel about talking to a girl  about world news, history, debates... w.e.

I find that many guys can't really get on that "intellectual" level with a female, without trying to smash... or feeling inferior/defensive or just uninterested.

Just wondering... y/n?

Discuss.
I'd love to find a female in her 20s that I could discuss these types of topics with. I live in a highly educated area yet the only broads who seem to actually know about anything are years older than me lol...

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Real talk, i'd like to know.

How do you feel about talking to a girl  about world news, history, debates... w.e.

I find that many guys can't really get on that "intellectual" level with a female, without trying to smash... or feeling inferior/defensive or just uninterested.

Just wondering... y/n?

Discuss.
I'd love to find a female in her 20s that I could discuss these types of topics with. I live in a highly educated area yet the only broads who seem to actually know about anything are years older than me lol...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Stupid ones are. I love me a girl that could talk about anything intelligently...just as long as she isn't pompous, of course.

this. met a chick and whenever we would talk about something where we differed in opinion, she would get all condescending and not respect my opinion/point of view
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Stupid ones are. I love me a girl that could talk about anything intelligently...just as long as she isn't pompous, of course.

this. met a chick and whenever we would talk about something where we differed in opinion, she would get all condescending and not respect my opinion/point of view
30t6p3b.gif

No. Some can just be harder to smash cuz they want to have meaningful discussion. I know men that find that annoying or a bother to deal with. Although I do notice girls who want "intellectual" discussion become interested in the guy who can keep up.

If you're talking about as friends or just talking about something then intellectual discussion is fine as long as I'm up for it.

There's nothing to be intimidated about even if I don't know anything about the topic
laugh.gif

No. Some can just be harder to smash cuz they want to have meaningful discussion. I know men that find that annoying or a bother to deal with. Although I do notice girls who want "intellectual" discussion become interested in the guy who can keep up.

If you're talking about as friends or just talking about something then intellectual discussion is fine as long as I'm up for it.

There's nothing to be intimidated about even if I don't know anything about the topic
laugh.gif

A down to earth girl who I could talk politics, and history with on a deeper intellectual measure would get wifed up with the quickness.

A down to earth girl who I could talk politics, and history with on a deeper intellectual measure would get wifed up with the quickness.

Intelligence is my first requirement. My second is substantial signs of this intelligence - Schooling in the background. To be honest, I usually like women that are smarter than me........
JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

This right here, my last chick was smart and all, but all she would do all day is let me know how smart she was by telling me all she knew. When she was being redundant or wrong, I just kept my mouth shut. True intelligence carries modesty, that was a real turn off.

Intelligence is my first requirement. My second is substantial signs of this intelligence - Schooling in the background. To be honest, I usually like women that are smarter than me........
JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

This right here, my last chick was smart and all, but all she would do all day is let me know how smart she was by telling me all she knew. When she was being redundant or wrong, I just kept my mouth shut. True intelligence carries modesty, that was a real turn off.

Im attracted to people in general who are better than me, my taste in women is no different. I surround myself with people who make me want to improve myself, and thats a requirement for a woman I'd want to be in a relationship with.

Im attracted to people in general who are better than me, my taste in women is no different. I surround myself with people who make me want to improve myself, and thats a requirement for a woman I'd want to be in a relationship with.

If I found a woman who was as up to current events, had a knowledge of music, and was intelligent... I would be the happiest man alive.

Back
Top Bottom