Are men intimidated by intelligent women?

If I found a woman who was as up to current events, had a knowledge of music, and was intelligent... I would be the happiest man alive.

Men should not be intimidated by it, like everyone else said that usually means there's more stuff to talk about

Men should not be intimidated by it, like everyone else said that usually means there's more stuff to talk about

I am unable to talk to attractive females that I do not know... at all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Sometimes I think you guys over analyze the female species.

Real life has proven it is nowhere near as complex as you dudes make it out to be.

This. I am utterly confused reading threads concerning the opposite sex. 

Originally Posted by Diego

Sometimes I think you guys over analyze the female species.

Real life has proven it is nowhere near as complex as you dudes make it out to be.

This. I am utterly confused reading threads concerning the opposite sex. 

Intelligent female =/= Pompous, overbearing, self-infatuated, pseudo philosophical, diet consisting of twlight + tumblr + faux meaningful music, bitter female

laugh.gif
We ALL know/knew one.

Intelligent female =/= Pompous, overbearing, self-infatuated, pseudo philosophical, diet consisting of twlight + tumblr + faux meaningful music, bitter female

laugh.gif
We ALL know/knew one.

Not intimidated at all

its a MUST if shes tryna be wifey material IMO

Not intimidated at all

its a MUST if shes tryna be wifey material IMO

No, and there's nothing that can boost the attractiveness in a women like intelligence can (lest she be a complete eyesore).

No, and there's nothing that can boost the attractiveness in a women like intelligence can (lest she be a complete eyesore).

To answer Bana's question:  No.  But I will say that there are certain topics that I don't care for conversing about. 

To answer Bana's question:  No.  But I will say that there are certain topics that I don't care for conversing about. 

Not intimidated.

Some of the intelligent ones i know tend to have attitude problems or defense mechanisms, so why even bother trying to talk to them. Or they're just totally obnoxious when you're dating them. You're supposed to be as intelligent as you can be. They try to rationalize it like "I wonder if my intelligence or drive intimidates guys"...sure there are guys who are intimidated by that...but more often that not, those girls im referring to have other issues they should handle before blaming guys for not wanting to deal with them.

Sidenote: I was in Borders by MSG up here in NYC and if ya'll dude wanna get your game going, I'd go there. Some attractive ladies stopped in.

Not intimidated.

Some of the intelligent ones i know tend to have attitude problems or defense mechanisms, so why even bother trying to talk to them. Or they're just totally obnoxious when you're dating them. You're supposed to be as intelligent as you can be. They try to rationalize it like "I wonder if my intelligence or drive intimidates guys"...sure there are guys who are intimidated by that...but more often that not, those girls im referring to have other issues they should handle before blaming guys for not wanting to deal with them.

Sidenote: I was in Borders by MSG up here in NYC and if ya'll dude wanna get your game going, I'd go there. Some attractive ladies stopped in.

Back
Top Bottom