Are Retro Xi concords coming out?

Why would jb care about reselling value? Its of no issue to them when their bottom line is profit. And whoever said that releasing 11s like theyve done withthe 1s is right about them sellin like hot cakes is right. Imo 1s dont sell that great is because of the same general profile as the af1 and dunks atleast tothe common buyer

it probably the white tee version of the space jam shirts with the shoe on it that was shown months earlier

I doubt they're coming out but you never know.... the storeowner probably just got them mixed up with the Spacejams.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by Peay21

They should retro the Air Jordan 11 like they do the Air Jordan 1. Stores will see a significant difference in profits.

indifferent.gif

You beat me to it Steve

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by woody23

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

was @ sheik in sacramento today and they have a little jordan computer display below the flu XII's and saw this pic of concords w. a suspiciously clear sole. looks close to the sole of the dmp's or spacejams..

These look like the samples that have been around.

YES they will have the CDP mold. Its not THAT bad.
grin.gif

Those looks kinda hurt. I rather pay 400 for a icy ds pair.

man i think we should leave concords alone...cmon JB, lets not ruin the holyness of this kicks by releasing another crappy retro release
frown.gif

The jumpman is facing the way of the CDP, not the OG or Retro's, so thats a sign that these may see the light of day soon.......i wish Jordan would justrelease classics instead of all these team garbage shoes, and fusions, just release a few a year and retro all the earlier team jordan shoes, those were waybetter than all the cut and paste jobs they are doing now. Nike has gotten less inventive since early 2000's, and they need to start going back to basics,and giving shoes fresh new looks, not just regeratating old jordans on to new molds, so say what you want about the new 2010's but at least they aresomething new and fresh, they way the old jordans use to be when they came out, like when the XI's came out, nobody knew what to think and now they areclassic's. These shoes remind me of when i was a kid and all i got was one pair of "ball" shoes a year, and then my play shoes were last yearsball shoes, so you had to make sure you made the right decision, and i remember getting these for christmas in both 94, and 00....and i will do the same whenthese drop again....everyone else stop hatin, if you dont like them, then dont buy them......

The way JB has been going they're likely to sit on releasing the concords again just to make a profit.

I would be extremely excited if these came out. I would buy em and sell em for 300!

JK! Naw but if these came out I would be hella happy. Finally I oculd get what I couldnt get when I was in middle school!

If they did, I would pre-order so I can make sure I at least get one pair. Then wait in line for another like I did for the SJ's.

I saw recent samples of concords but they are not being talked about getting manufactured and sold YET.

i think(hope) that the cool greys would come before the concords release again since dmps were the closest to the concords that release only a few years back

I also heard talk about a Wht/Chrome XI, something like the Chrome DADA's that released back in '02-'03ish. The patent leather part would be thatkind of chrome which would really suck because of the wrinkle factor. We'll have to just wait and see though.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

I also heard talk about a Wht/Chrome XI, something like the Chrome DADA's that released back in '02-'03ish. The patent leather part would be that kind of chrome which would really suck because of the wrinkle factor. We'll have to just wait and see though.
I remember those DADAs

Originally Posted by slewis225

The jumpman is facing the way of the CDP, not the OG or Retro's, so thats a sign that these may see the light of day soon.......i wish Jordan would just release classics instead of all these team garbage shoes, and fusions, just release a few a year and retro all the earlier team jordan shoes, those were way better than all the cut and paste jobs they are doing now. Nike has gotten less inventive since early 2000's, and they need to start going back to basics, and giving shoes fresh new looks, not just regeratating old jordans on to new molds, so say what you want about the new 2010's but at least they are something new and fresh, they way the old jordans use to be when they came out, like when the XI's came out, nobody knew what to think and now they are classic's. These shoes remind me of when i was a kid and all i got was one pair of "ball" shoes a year, and then my play shoes were last years ball shoes, so you had to make sure you made the right decision, and i remember getting these for christmas in both 94, and 00....and i will do the same when these drop again....everyone else stop hatin, if you dont like them, then dont buy them......

Why would they stop releasing Team Jordans, when they're usually one of their best selling products?

i really don't like the idea of having concords released. there is no legitimate source atm for the release of those. Pure utter false info.

Who knows, maybe a post like this on NT might be seen by some Jordan rep and start a little buzz for the concords, I would love to see these release again.

But, I would hope that they release the cool greys first.

Back
Top Bottom