Are Retro Xi concords coming out?

I went to this mom and pop store last night and asked if they'll be getting space jam's this month, and the dude said No, and walked me over to a shirtand pointed at XIs on the shirt that were black and white and said we'll be getting these...so whats the deal?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

He just wanted you to buy that shirt.

^ i dont think so buddy. stop trying to be a lil joker looking for laughs and e fame and post something useful. NT members like you are the reason why i hardlyvisit this forum now a days..smh

^^^ whoa. dude went off. but I don't think they're dropping. they came out about 3 years ago in the Original DMP.

Originally Posted by magneto621

^ i dont think so buddy. stop trying to be a lil joker looking for laughs and e fame and post something useful. NT members like you are the reason why i hardly visit this forum now a days..smh
Actually, from a business perspective, Frenchblue23's comment makes perfect sense. Why wouldn't a salesman try not to push a sale when theopportunity arises? And seriously, if a comment like frenchblue23's is going to bother you that much and according to you is the reason you do not visitthe forum anymore, then stay off it. There really isn't a need for you to come on here just to complain isthere?

he made no pitch for me to buy the shirt.

i asked him if hes getting space jam jordan 11's, and the dude was pretty old and foreign. so i said all black and blue jordan 11s just to be clear andspecific. he said no, but then walked me over to the shirt to show me what kind of 11's they are expecting to recieve, which were the concords. heliterally pointed to the shirt and said we are getting these. in no way shape or form was he trying to persaude me to buy the shirt...smh at some of you

there has been no word about concords anytime soon....so the guy is probably mistaken

Concords are not retroing in tandem or anything remotely related to that shirt... I believe it's the Space Jam with all the ink drained out???? So as tosomewhat resemble the Concord; but not really at all...

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by magneto621

^ i dont think so buddy. stop trying to be a lil joker looking for laughs and e fame and post something useful. NT members like you are the reason why i hardly visit this forum now a days..smh
Actually, from a business perspective, Frenchblue23's comment makes perfect sense. Why wouldn't a salesman try not to push a sale when the opportunity arises? And seriously, if a comment like frenchblue23's is going to bother you that much and according to you is the reason you do not visit the forum anymore, then stay off it. There really isn't a need for you to come on here just to complain is there?

I highly doubt his initial comment was even serious. Even if in a business perspective, it may be true. He wasn't there to make that assumption anyway. Hiscomments in the JB forum are always like that. So in attempt to stop the unnecessary posts for laughter aimed at others who try and ask a sincere question,yeah, I think there was a need for him to "complain".

And, I'm pretty sure Concords will release later next year.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing a whole influx of 11s.
eyes.gif

So if you dont know if they are really coming out how are you going to shake your head at people for giving rational answers? You make no sense. You said the"old foreign" guy isn't confused and wasnt just trying to get you to buy the shirt...So that means you know they are coming out correct? Why didyou make this thread then? SMH at you

my vote is a "probably"
that's all i have but i wouldn't sweat it

i mean - roughly within the next 12 months

quite possibly, we already got Breds and Space Jams, maybe the other three colorways will be next

The old guy probably lied to you about not getting the Jordan 11, If im not mistaken stores who purchase items reflecting the upcoming release usually (notalways receive the sneakers). Also I know from first hand experience that these mom and pop stores have regular customers that they sell to. So those sneakerswere probably sold long before you walked in the store. Just my thoughts

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Concords are scheduled to drop in January or February of 2010.

source?? CDP status??pre yellowed like the CDP 5's

im just saying

smh.gif
With so much already stacced against them, do wereally want a 2010 Re-Retro of the Concord XI ?? im just saying
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom