Are Retro Xi concords coming out?

Originally Posted by cnoriega

I also heard talk about a Wht/Chrome XI, something like the Chrome DADA's that released back in '02-'03ish. The patent leather part would be that kind of chrome which would really suck because of the wrinkle factor. We'll have to just wait and see though.
It was an idea for the 25th pack no samples just a sketch about it. Its possible but most likely scrapped.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Who knows, maybe a post like this on NT might be seen by some Jordan rep and start a little buzz for the concords, I would love to see these release again.

But, I would hope that they release the cool greys first.
Concords possible in the next 1-2 years. Not anything on cool greys yet but a sample might pop up sometime from the jb lab. NT has nothing to dowith jb ideas btw.

Well the Breds dropped around Christmas last year, Space Jams dropped around Christmas this year, I would say it's definitely within reason that theConcords could drop next year in December.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Well the Breds dropped around Christmas last year, Space Jams dropped around Christmas this year, I would say it's definitely within reason that the Concords could drop next year in December.
I can't go thorugh this again... Haha.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Who knows, maybe a post like this on NT might be seen by some Jordan rep and start a little buzz for the concords, I would love to see these release again.

Concords possible in the next 1-2 years. Not anything on cool greys yet but a sample might pop up sometime from the jb lab. NT has nothing to do with jb ideas btw.
i had been hearing lowtop cool greys
no truth to that?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Concords possible in the next 1-2 years. Not anything on cool greys yet but a sample might pop up sometime from the jb lab. NT has nothing to do with jb ideas btw.
no truth to that?
nerd.gif

Thanks for the clarification bro.' I wonder what XI's will release in 2010, if the trend continues the way it has....

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Well the Breds dropped around Christmas last year, Space Jams dropped around Christmas this year, I would say it's definitely within reason that the Concords could drop next year in December.

Wouldn't mind that scenario.

Concords Christmas Shoe 2010? I hope so.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

no truth to that?
nerd.gif

I didnt hear anything about cool gery lows. There was a sample for concord looking lows but the sole had black instead of concord

if not concords columbia's should come out 2010 xmas

I forgot where I seen it at but the Low top Snake skin ones are sopose to be retroed sometime in the Spring. Somebody said in the first page that the Concordsare dropping in January or Febuary and dude said this the first week of December. Everybody should have a idea by now that we usually see leaked pictures ofwhats coming out 6 month prior to release. Even if its a quickstrike we see it months before, especially on Nike Talk. lol.

I have a feelin it's going to be Columbias with the blue tinted soles!! It's obvious that they can produce beautiful clear light blue soles from theUniversity V's and the new University 2010's!!

It will be 10 years since the last release if these come out in 2010....I need these to release again, my 2000 retros are beat with piss yellow soles
frown.gif

hardly if ever do i cop more than 1 pair of a certain release, but if these doooooooooooooooo drop, i will cop AT LEAST 3 PURRRRRRRRS

heres a pic of my pair (copped earlier this holiday break)

df91611430361e6166a7b3aaa87c647f8993cdf0.jpg

cant wait to seaglow them when thhe weather premits.....
pimp.gif
for all u ICElovers ihighly recommend a seaglow purchase, worth every penny

The sole are pretty damn icy in that pic, whats the need to sea glow them? The pair I have needs a little bit of Seaglowing though.

Sea Glow is expensive, I just usually tend to buy it from resellers.

Back
Top Bottom