Are the All Star 2K5 worth anything?

I have been wanting to break out my DS Kobe All Star 2K5 (with 8 on the strap) for a while now. Then I realized that I don't even know what these thingsare worth? eBay is not the greatest indicator of shoe value.

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

I have been wanting to break out my DS Kobe All Star 2K5 (with 8 on the strap) for a while now. Then I realized that I don't even know what these things are worth? eBay is not the greatest indicator of shoe value.

Yeah it kinda is, if you list it right, people will determine the shoe value.

I'm sure you have an idea of what you would want for them, I would list them, and put the fixed price, reserve, or low bid to start them off.
If you don't like what you are seeing, you can always cancel the auction.

I firmly believe NO shoe has a common value across the board.

What is valuable to OSU may not be as Valuable to me or vice versa.

Every person has their own personal worth on a shoe...and as history is now showing.. certain kicks dont hold "value" they are merely good finds

nope, hand them over to me, i got $20 shipped on them.

i got a sz11 as well i wore a few times but i havent worn them in like 9 months and theyre in clean condition. just dont have the need to.

I've been thinking the same thing with my 2K4's
A pair of ds All-Star 2k4's with the "LA" box and felt bag and I have no idea if they're even worth anything since Nike basically releasedthe colorway w/o the stitching and the bag.
It's all good i guess, at least I know I'll have a dope !$@ shoe to ball in if I really need a shoe to ball in
smokin.gif

Numbered Jordans in hot colorways seem like the only GRs worth investing in to resell...

Just wear and enjoy your 2k5's - they're awesome... I still have some University of Washington themed (or Lakers-themed if you must) 2k5's that Ilove balling in. Great hoops shoe.

Back
Top Bottom