Are the buyers on Ebay really that dumb ?

So i listed a pair of shoes with the shipping charge clearly stated in the auction. Shoes was listed as buy it now for 99 cents with $150 shipping cost. Obviously the shoes does not worth $1 dollar and $150 for for shipping is actual sell price of the shoes. I even put the  price that i want in the description. Some dude bid on my auction and then have the urge to say he didn't know shipping is $150 and asked me why it's so high ?
indifferent.gif
And this happened three times already. 
indifferent.gif

So i listed a pair of shoes with the shipping charge clearly stated in the auction. Shoes was listed as buy it now for 99 cents with $150 shipping cost. Obviously the shoes does not worth $1 dollar and $150 for for shipping is actual sell price of the shoes. I even put the  price that i want in the description. Some dude bid on my auction and then have the urge to say he didn't know shipping is $150 and asked me why it's so high ?
indifferent.gif
And this happened three times already. 
indifferent.gif

Some people don't buy often on there. I see how it can be confusing but they don't understand that you're only doing it to save fee money. I'm surprised eBay has curtailed that $%@! yet.

Some people don't buy often on there. I see how it can be confusing but they don't understand that you're only doing it to save fee money. I'm surprised eBay has curtailed that $%@! yet.

Change the price of the shoes to $150 and list the cost of shipping.
/Thread

Change the price of the shoes to $150 and list the cost of shipping.
/Thread

maybe some buyers are viewing the auction on their phone which doesnt display all info conveniently

maybe some buyers are viewing the auction on their phone which doesnt display all info conveniently

i dont see the point of doing all that. just so ebay doesnt get a cut? but how is that saving money for the consumer? really only helps seller

nerd.gif

i dont see the point of doing all that. just so ebay doesnt get a cut? but how is that saving money for the consumer? really only helps seller

nerd.gif

Fix your title bo.

and you're being dishonest from the jump. I have more issue with guys like you than with people who might not remember check the shipping price just because some dude named _________ is lightweight tryin to get over on them.

Fix your title bo.

and you're being dishonest from the jump. I have more issue with guys like you than with people who might not remember check the shipping price just because some dude named _________ is lightweight tryin to get over on them.

i could care less when sellers do that. there's been times i've told sellers who had buy it nows the old fashion way to do an auction like that, and lower the price by a few bucks so that they still make more then they would've if they didn't change it and i save money so we both win.

ebays fees suck, simple as that. if you really think a pair of jordan xi's are going to be $1 buy it now plus normal shipping costs then your just plain stupid and remedial.

i could care less when sellers do that. there's been times i've told sellers who had buy it nows the old fashion way to do an auction like that, and lower the price by a few bucks so that they still make more then they would've if they didn't change it and i save money so we both win.

ebays fees suck, simple as that. if you really think a pair of jordan xi's are going to be $1 buy it now plus normal shipping costs then your just plain stupid and remedial.

Where can you buy some Jay for .99 cent ? Shipping cost was clearly stated too. If they are confuse at least ask before they bid.

The reason i do this is because Ebay charge you a grip for listing and selling stuff up there . If fees wasn't so high i wouldnt list it like that. I'm done with Ebay. This company is going down in a few years. They're going to charge 20% of what you sell pretty soon

Back
Top Bottom