Are the buyers on Ebay really that dumb ?

Ebay fees are 
mad.gif

Good thing for iss
pimp.gif
 and nt sometimes 
laugh.gif

if you dont like the fee's dont use ebay. you cant expect to gain from ebays marketplace without paying their fees.

thats like me trying not to pay verizon even though i use their service.

if you dont like the fee's dont use ebay. you cant expect to gain from ebays marketplace without paying their fees.

thats like me trying not to pay verizon even though i use their service.

lol, at some responses.

I list shoes using this technique to avoid fees all the time. Some people dont even realize that ebay and paypal are the same company, and you get charged fees twice when you use the ebay system as is.

Unless you are selling 32098403928439 items on a monthly basis, ebay wont really get on your #%* if you list things at a dollar and rest to shipping.

If ppl dont understand and mistaken bid on it, then just explain it to them and tell them to pay up or move along. Cancel transaction works to get final value fee of .12 cents back. Even if they dont agree to it, you're out 12 cents................big deal?

lol, at some responses.

I list shoes using this technique to avoid fees all the time. Some people dont even realize that ebay and paypal are the same company, and you get charged fees twice when you use the ebay system as is.

Unless you are selling 32098403928439 items on a monthly basis, ebay wont really get on your #%* if you list things at a dollar and rest to shipping.

If ppl dont understand and mistaken bid on it, then just explain it to them and tell them to pay up or move along. Cancel transaction works to get final value fee of .12 cents back. Even if they dont agree to it, you're out 12 cents................big deal?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

lol, at some responses.

you spoke the truth,  but people are going to hit you with the predictable responses. "if you don't like feebays fees then don't sell on there"  "your breaking the rules"

everyone tries to save money,  hell im sure some of you backing ebay on this have footlocker connects so you get shoes on a 50% off weekend.  the rules are the rules right? that discount is for the employees only  if you don't like that get a job at footlocker.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

lol, at some responses.

you spoke the truth,  but people are going to hit you with the predictable responses. "if you don't like feebays fees then don't sell on there"  "your breaking the rules"

everyone tries to save money,  hell im sure some of you backing ebay on this have footlocker connects so you get shoes on a 50% off weekend.  the rules are the rules right? that discount is for the employees only  if you don't like that get a job at footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom