Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

They drafted him about 8 years later though
laugh.gif

Anyways when i saw that the Cavs beat the Celts early in the year had me thinking they will get the eighth spot
laugh.gif

Surprised my Lakers even beat them by this much.

They drafted him about 8 years later though
laugh.gif

Anyways when i saw that the Cavs beat the Celts early in the year had me thinking they will get the eighth spot
laugh.gif

Surprised my Lakers even beat them by this much.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

can't believe this dude equated karma with god. C'mon son

roll.gif

He's an NBA player.  You can't equate most of these guys to Harvard graduates (except Shane Battier, Grant Hill, Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol among a handful).

roll.gif

He's an NBA player.  You can't equate most of these guys to Harvard graduates (except Shane Battier, Grant Hill, Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol among a handful).

i really was rooting for the cavs to end up 8th seed...but if they have given up then i dont think they deserve to be rooted for... ( since i never been a fan of the cavs )
i have never seen a team fall off so fast/hard with just 1 guy leaving... some people say that there is more to it with delonte, shaq, Z leaving but i dont think they would have made a difference...
can you root for a team when the team has given up?.. i still stood by my heat when we won 15 games with shaq, ricky davis a quinn.. damn that was hard times..

i really was rooting for the cavs to end up 8th seed...but if they have given up then i dont think they deserve to be rooted for... ( since i never been a fan of the cavs )
i have never seen a team fall off so fast/hard with just 1 guy leaving... some people say that there is more to it with delonte, shaq, Z leaving but i dont think they would have made a difference...
can you root for a team when the team has given up?.. i still stood by my heat when we won 15 games with shaq, ricky davis a quinn.. damn that was hard times..

dan gilbert must feel stupid sayn cavs aka scrubs will gta ring b4 lebron haha. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
also shocked bryon scott hasnt quit alrdy

dan gilbert must feel stupid sayn cavs aka scrubs will gta ring b4 lebron haha. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
also shocked bryon scott hasnt quit alrdy

Of course you can. I still watch every game, literally. I bought tickets to the Warriors-Cavs game here in Oakland last week and sit literally one row behind my bench. I'm a die-hard Cleveland fan, that won't ever change. 

Right now, we are positioning ourselves to maximize the number of ping pong balls we get this spring; and purposeful or not, it's probably our best move. We just have to be patient and judge our progress in 2-3 years rather than right now. I'm not worried. The only way is through the draft and pray you hit with your picks. You need high picks and luck.

We are on our way to getting some high picks. It's going to be a painful ride until then. You have to get really bad before you get good. Good news is, we haven't traded away a thing and we are on our way to a top 3 pick. Unload our TPE, Jamison, and Mo we we might be able to acquire some more first rounders the next couple seasons.

We are in rebuild mode.

Of course you can. I still watch every game, literally. I bought tickets to the Warriors-Cavs game here in Oakland last week and sit literally one row behind my bench. I'm a die-hard Cleveland fan, that won't ever change. 

Right now, we are positioning ourselves to maximize the number of ping pong balls we get this spring; and purposeful or not, it's probably our best move. We just have to be patient and judge our progress in 2-3 years rather than right now. I'm not worried. The only way is through the draft and pray you hit with your picks. You need high picks and luck.

We are on our way to getting some high picks. It's going to be a painful ride until then. You have to get really bad before you get good. Good news is, we haven't traded away a thing and we are on our way to a top 3 pick. Unload our TPE, Jamison, and Mo we we might be able to acquire some more first rounders the next couple seasons.

We are in rebuild mode.

those dudes on the cavs are heartless, i feel bad for the cavs fanbase though well everyone in their fanbase except for outtacontrol

regarding dan gilberts letter, looking back 6 months later im still pretty sure it had to have been some behind the scenes stuff that really rubbed him the wrong way with how things were handled for him to get pissed like that. the letter did a good job rallying the fanbase but now he needs to make moves.

of course it's not going to happen overnight but dan gilbert and the cavs front office need to start making the necessary moves to turn the team around. get rid of as many of these bums that gave up on the season as possible and bring guys in that wanna turn this team around. it won't happen overnight but i would expect alot of changes this offseason.

those dudes on the cavs are heartless, i feel bad for the cavs fanbase though well everyone in their fanbase except for outtacontrol

regarding dan gilberts letter, looking back 6 months later im still pretty sure it had to have been some behind the scenes stuff that really rubbed him the wrong way with how things were handled for him to get pissed like that. the letter did a good job rallying the fanbase but now he needs to make moves.

of course it's not going to happen overnight but dan gilbert and the cavs front office need to start making the necessary moves to turn the team around. get rid of as many of these bums that gave up on the season as possible and bring guys in that wanna turn this team around. it won't happen overnight but i would expect alot of changes this offseason.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i find it funny how 95 percent of the people in this thread last year were getting chubbies when they heard the news that the cavs traded for antwan jamison. The year before that they were stoked that they got mo williams.

I also find it funny that everybody wasnt calling these dudes bums when they raped the lakers last christmas and were saying that the cavs were the team to beat.

hell even dudes wasnt too keen on trading jj hickson for amare and that they prefered jamison or troy murphy instead.

does anybody remember the best bench in the nba thread last year????? i sure do.

NOW everybody is giving the cavs the sack lunch and are on the lebron miami heat bandwagon...

gotta love niketalk sports forum.

land of the hypocrites and bandwagoners.

also hate to break it to you guys but lebron is no longer the villain
You're right. The whole damn U.S. had them as the team to beat. 
Making threads about match-ups, how CLE matches up to BOS really well!

I remember it all.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i find it funny how 95 percent of the people in this thread last year were getting chubbies when they heard the news that the cavs traded for antwan jamison. The year before that they were stoked that they got mo williams.

I also find it funny that everybody wasnt calling these dudes bums when they raped the lakers last christmas and were saying that the cavs were the team to beat.

hell even dudes wasnt too keen on trading jj hickson for amare and that they prefered jamison or troy murphy instead.

does anybody remember the best bench in the nba thread last year????? i sure do.

NOW everybody is giving the cavs the sack lunch and are on the lebron miami heat bandwagon...

gotta love niketalk sports forum.

land of the hypocrites and bandwagoners.

also hate to break it to you guys but lebron is no longer the villain
You're right. The whole damn U.S. had them as the team to beat. 
Making threads about match-ups, how CLE matches up to BOS really well!

I remember it all.

I don't blame Dan Gilbert for the letter or feeling the way he felt.  He had to do something in response, and if he didn't he'd be look at as a guy who just took it up the butt without any reaction.

But I think the Cavs should play the kids.  Get rid of Mo Williams, Anthony Parker, and anyone over 29.  if you can't trade them buy them out or deactivate them.  Start fresh. 

I don't blame Dan Gilbert for the letter or feeling the way he felt.  He had to do something in response, and if he didn't he'd be look at as a guy who just took it up the butt without any reaction.

But I think the Cavs should play the kids.  Get rid of Mo Williams, Anthony Parker, and anyone over 29.  if you can't trade them buy them out or deactivate them.  Start fresh. 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif

- not sure if serious.......

roll.gif

im not not mad on what he left cleveland, im just mad on how he left cleveland.

it wasnt necessary for him to do "the decision"

thats my beef with lebron 

im not not mad on what he left cleveland, im just mad on how he left cleveland.

it wasnt necessary for him to do "the decision"

thats my beef with lebron 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

By far, most embarrassing loss that I've ever witnessed. But of course, it's expected when you're going up against literally the best team in the NBA. It doesn't help that six of your players all have 3 years or less of NBA experience either. Believe me, I still watch every game. I know this team is pathetic and quite frankly, I don't want them representing my city anymore. Just because I'm not chopping it up on NT about the Cavs, doesn't mean I don't root for my team. I'm still here - through thick and thin. I still remember seeing the last game of the 2002-2003 season against the Raptors when Tierre Brown lit up the scoreboard to prove a point. Things were ugly then. So of course this is nothing new to me.

It upsets me that a city like mine who's been nothing but supportive to the organization and team has to go through this. There are players who afraid to show their face in my city, with reasoning. Since the December 1st game, this team gave up. There really is no reason to be a Cavs fan right now. When the players on your team literally give 0 effort, there is really no reason to support them. Everybody I know in my city doesn't care about any player on our team. We want a whole new 15-player roster. And by next season, we'll get that.

It's obvious some of these cats really don't want to play for that team. So they'll be let go-of soon. Right now, we're headed for the lottery - and I ain't even mad. We'll be alright.

Hey, the Bulls in 1999 were getting blown out by teams after Jordan left. Than they drafted a guy named Derrick Rose. Ehh, we'll be alight.
But you were here for EVERY game... LAST year.  What changed? 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

By far, most embarrassing loss that I've ever witnessed. But of course, it's expected when you're going up against literally the best team in the NBA. It doesn't help that six of your players all have 3 years or less of NBA experience either. Believe me, I still watch every game. I know this team is pathetic and quite frankly, I don't want them representing my city anymore. Just because I'm not chopping it up on NT about the Cavs, doesn't mean I don't root for my team. I'm still here - through thick and thin. I still remember seeing the last game of the 2002-2003 season against the Raptors when Tierre Brown lit up the scoreboard to prove a point. Things were ugly then. So of course this is nothing new to me.

It upsets me that a city like mine who's been nothing but supportive to the organization and team has to go through this. There are players who afraid to show their face in my city, with reasoning. Since the December 1st game, this team gave up. There really is no reason to be a Cavs fan right now. When the players on your team literally give 0 effort, there is really no reason to support them. Everybody I know in my city doesn't care about any player on our team. We want a whole new 15-player roster. And by next season, we'll get that.

It's obvious some of these cats really don't want to play for that team. So they'll be let go-of soon. Right now, we're headed for the lottery - and I ain't even mad. We'll be alright.

Hey, the Bulls in 1999 were getting blown out by teams after Jordan left. Than they drafted a guy named Derrick Rose. Ehh, we'll be alight.
But you were here for EVERY game... LAST year.  What changed? 

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

roll.gif

he didnt go to college as we all know but its been well documented that kobe is fairly bright.

Back
Top Bottom