Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

I have no sympathy for the Cavs after all the mess they were talking during the summer.

Absolutely loving Bron with that little shot embracing his new villain persona 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd love to see Dan Gilbert right now,he really think the Cavs gonna win a title before Bron??
roll.gif

I have no sympathy for the Cavs after all the mess they were talking during the summer.

Absolutely loving Bron with that little shot embracing his new villain persona 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd love to see Dan Gilbert right now,he really think the Cavs gonna win a title before Bron??
roll.gif

Reporter: Phil, do you feel any empathy after a huge win like that?
PJ: No... There'll be another day.

pimp.gif

Edit - I can picture Lebron watchin the game with Wade, Bosh, & Z just straight clownin on his Ex-Squad. 
laugh.gif

Bosh probably told him to tweet that
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Reporter: Phil, do you feel any empathy after a huge win like that?
PJ: No... There'll be another day.

pimp.gif

Edit - I can picture Lebron watchin the game with Wade, Bosh, & Z just straight clownin on his Ex-Squad. 
laugh.gif

Bosh probably told him to tweet that
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Mike Brown on NBA Tonight about to comment on it

laugh.gif
at a 3 on 0 breakaway with Kobe, Bynum, and Gasol. How did that even happen? Kobe damn near stopped and lobbed it off the glass.

Mike Brown on NBA Tonight about to comment on it

laugh.gif
at a 3 on 0 breakaway with Kobe, Bynum, and Gasol. How did that even happen? Kobe damn near stopped and lobbed it off the glass.

The Cavs shoulda offered that homeless guy the starting PG spot instead. Can't do much worse than Manny Harris' -57
laugh.gif

JJ Hickson with the best of all the Cavs starters with a -29, probably disgruntled in the locker room like "Man these scrubs are holding me back!"

The Cavs shoulda offered that homeless guy the starting PG spot instead. Can't do much worse than Manny Harris' -57
laugh.gif

JJ Hickson with the best of all the Cavs starters with a -29, probably disgruntled in the locker room like "Man these scrubs are holding me back!"

Definitely think LeBron's tweet was directed towards Dan Gilbert.

It sucks to see a team suck this much, I guess Bron definitely deserved the MVPs the last two seasons he was there; heck even a Coach of the Year of two...

Definitely think LeBron's tweet was directed towards Dan Gilbert.

It sucks to see a team suck this much, I guess Bron definitely deserved the MVPs the last two seasons he was there; heck even a Coach of the Year of two...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

21lj0y0.png
Is no one going to point out the idiocy in associating God and karma?
roll.gif
Dude is a buffoon.

Wonder if God also saw the game he threw last year.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

21lj0y0.png
Is no one going to point out the idiocy in associating God and karma?
roll.gif
Dude is a buffoon.

Wonder if God also saw the game he threw last year.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

why bron is even saying that? the cavs did everything for you. they rolled out the red carpet to please you. c'mon dude.

The Cavs did everything for him?
laugh.gif

Yeah, pretty gracious of them to draft him at #1, when only 29 other teams would've done the same if they had the #1 pick. He owes them so much. He wouldn't have been able to make it to the NBA if it wasn't for the Cavs. And especially how they gave him Mo Williams as a sidekick to win championships with. How can he NOT be grateful?
roll.gif

why bron is even saying that? the cavs did everything for you. they rolled out the red carpet to please you. c'mon dude.

laugh.gif

Yeah, pretty gracious of them to draft him at #1, when only 29 other teams would've done the same if they had the #1 pick. He owes them so much. He wouldn't have been able to make it to the NBA if it wasn't for the Cavs. And especially how they gave him Mo Williams as a sidekick to win championships with. How can he NOT be grateful?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Yup they were even gracious enough to keep JJ Hickson last year instead of trading him to Phoenix for Amare Stoudemire,
and instead traded for Antawn Jamison; who was excellent in the playoffs
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Yup they were even gracious enough to keep JJ Hickson last year instead of trading him to Phoenix for Amare Stoudemire,
and instead traded for Antawn Jamison; who was excellent in the playoffs
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom