Are the infrared am 90's confirmed for 08?

Originally Posted by Will0827

Aren't the Neon 95's dropping this year? And the infrared hybrids will be copped. I actually like them.

Neon 95's are confirmed.
Now we can only pray for infrareds.
ohwell.gif

I knew that when the HOA infrareds dropped I had to stock up on them. I bought 3 pairs of them, should have bought more. I'd be up for a retro, but I doubtit will happen until maybe 2009.

i find it rather curious that in december 2005 half of you were saying pass on the infra90's because they were GR and everywhere but now some hype hit andit's, please please please retro these nike
smh.gif

hahaha so true.

althought back in 05, i was a poor high school kid, so i couldnt even afford ANY shoes, not even a GR release. i have no problem waiting for a retro, just aslong as i know i will be able to get a few pairs before i die

Damn, I remember I got the Infrareds for Christmas in '05 (along with Bron III's and Last Shots). The next year, I needed Christmas money and sold themto my roommate. They're COMPLETELY done now, dude went to South Africa in the joints. Later, I was gonna try to ID a pair (I would have survived withoutthe infrared on the tongue), but they changed all the options on Nikeid.com. So yeah, a re-retro would be appreciated, Nike. Mesh toes, leather mudguard, suedeuppers. Just do it right!!

08 seems like a good promising year. I remember i saw these at footlocker for $49.99 and i slept on these so hard. SMH at me.

Infrareds are already out. Almost didn't believe it myself until I saw them on the shelf at work. They look aight, except the swoosh is infrared instead ofgrey like on the og. I'll try to take pics. P.S. It is NOT the hybrid, it's the OG AM 90.

Only have one pair on ice.

They went fast in my size (10).

Could only snag one.

2009 would be a good year for them, but I doubt iit. 2008, is still too soon.

Originally Posted by beh235

Infrareds are already out. Almost didn't believe it myself until I saw them on the shelf at work. They look aight, except the swoosh is infrared instead of grey like on the og. I'll try to take pics. P.S. It is NOT the hybrid, it's the OG AM 90.
Lies. But I'd love for you to prove me wrong.

On second thought, no I wouldn't. Eff a Infrared swoosh.

Nike needs to retro these again! I didn't have the income to buy multiple pairs when the HOA pack dropped so I could only get one pair. They're stillholding up but that's from cleaning them after every use. If they'd drop again I'm getting 3 pairs at least this time. Oh, and the hybrids aregarbage. No more, no less.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Infrareds are already out. Almost didn't believe it myself until I saw them on the shelf at work. They look aight, except the swoosh is infrared instead of grey like on the og. I'll try to take pics. P.S. It is NOT the hybrid, it's the OG AM 90.
Lies. But I'd love for you to prove me wrong.

On second thought, no I wouldn't. Eff a Infrared swoosh.

Pics or it never happened!

ducktales

Originally Posted by fingerollin

i find it rather curious that in december 2005 half of you were saying pass on the infra90's because they were GR and everywhere but now some hype hit and it's, please please please retro these nike
smh.gif

What the hell this guy talking about? You must live somewhere people don't buy kicks. These%#%!%+ sold out in NYC. Footlocker were selling out likehotcakes and kept getting more shipments in. I remember people even heading to fcny and paying more than retail. Eventually everyone had them and a FEWfootlockers in not so heavily populated were sitting on them. I never remember it even going on sale because I was waiting for it to go on sale thinking it wasa gr since I had bought 1 for retail already. So yea these did sell out like crazy just maybe not where your from.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I bought three pairs the last time they dropped with the HOA pack. I beat one to death and still have 2 sitting in my closet DS.

I bought 4 pairs from Finishline with the 20% off. Unfortunately, I needed money and sold off 3 a while ago
frown.gif
smh.gif

Still have my 1 pair, and they are in pretty nice shape. The washing machine keeps them looking fresh.

Hope they retro. I just sold my size 10 and 10.5 cause i didnt think the price would go any higher, especially with retro talk. Got the pair that i wear lookinfresh still so i can last another year or so. A retro would be perfect.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

They need to be retroed.

Everyone who had them beat them to death already.

Not me, I still have 3 DS pairs.........50% off came and i bought alot of pairs
happy.gif

infrared swoosh = NOT infrareds

Back
Top Bottom