Are the infrared am 90's confirmed for 08?

young turbo

Banned
Heard some rumors about the infrared 90's dropping sometime in 08 can anybody confirm this...
nerd.gif

Thanks...
pimp.gif

I think you might be talking about the Infrared 90/Free Trainer Hybrid that is supposed to drop later this year. I haven't heard anything about the regular90 and I would doubt any of those rumors.

in the pick up post people were talking about how high the resale prices are and someone said that they would dropin 08

as of today i do not see these anywhere, i do however see the airmax 90 hybrids i posted a couple months back in the infrared color still coming out in thefall

Aren't the Neon 95's dropping this year? And the infrared hybrids will be copped. I actually like them.

As said before, these need to be released every other year. I wore the first two HOA Infrareds I had to the ground, and my third pair is in thaton-the-verge-of-being-a-beater-shoe stage.

If Nike dropped these in numbers not as high as the HOA release, I don't see how they could go wrong. With them going for $200+ on eBay, the demand isobviously there.

Originally Posted by air in822

I think you might be talking about the Infrared 90/Free Trainer Hybrid that is supposed to drop later this year. I haven't heard anything about the regular 90 and I would doubt any of those rumors.
Pic?

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

They need to be retroed.

Everyone who had them beat them to death already.
I bought three pairs the last time they dropped with the HOA pack. I beat one to death and still have 2 sitting in my closet DS.

As far as I'm concerned they could never retro these again. People should have copped multiple pairs when the HOA pack released.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

With them going for $200+ on eBay, the demand is obviously there.

Damn! $200+??? If anyone needs a 10.5 and is willing to pay $200 let me know. I've got a DS pair waiting for you.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

They need to be retroed.

Everyone who had them beat them to death already.
I bought three pairs the last time they dropped with the HOA pack. I beat one to death and still have 2 sitting in my closet DS.

As far as I'm concerned they could never retro these again. People should have copped multiple pairs when the HOA pack released.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

With them going for $200+ on eBay, the demand is obviously there.

Damn! $200+??? If anyone needs a 10.5 and is willing to pay $200 let me know. I've got a DS pair waiting for you.
smile.gif

Lol I remember when they released a couple years back me and my friend had this scheme where we got 4 pairs each for like 40 bucks. (By buying stuff on empdiscount then exchanging)
I saw one day last year during summer that they were going for bananas so i decided to sell em all.
roll.gif

I dont think they need to be retroed personally but itd be nice?

i regret buying only one pair. With that said, I just been putting my infareds in the rotation so It's still a 8.5/10 condition. If it ever retroes again,I won't make the same mistake twice, I'm buying 2-3 pairs.

i only bought 1 pair for $65 when the HOA's dropped, and that was a big mistake!!! gahhh, my pair is still gasping for air, but not quite dead yet

if these are retro'ed, best believe imma cop at least 3....these are GOATs!!!

what i heard...

they were supposed to be retroed again at the same time with the og silver air max 97's that just came out about a month ago, BUT there were problems withthe midsoles so they stopped the production.

so they were going to come out and they still might.

sources? can't say... pics? no

Back
Top Bottom