are the pearl foams house of hoops release?

just brought a tear to my eye
pimp.gif

I got my pros but I def could use a pair of the ones. I won't be dissapointed one bit though if I can't cop.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Yes HOH exclusive Penny Foamposite One Pearl...also check for a HOH Royal Penny Foam release same as last year

Pearl Ones???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
**Correction, they are Pros....** Either way they still
pimp.gif
!

Originally Posted by FoamCurse58

I hope not i need these in my life. Nike whats good with a HOH Baltimore?

And Yes, Where is this?!?!!? DMV get all this shoe love, but they deprive us of a HOH? C'mon now! $$# are yall about?!?

wouldnt mind having a pair of pearls

the royals on the other hand i NEED!

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Boy I can't wait til word gets out and an official thread for these pops up and get heavy traffic

4 real

now that the eggos and 1/2 are copped out, its onto the next fix.

i might really camp out for these. never thought i could but theyr

beautiful , yet nearly indestructable.

Gonna try my hardest to scoop a pair of these for retail, I wont even try and double up, just need one...

I might have to try and trade my DS eggplant foams for a pair if Im unsuccessful at first...

wow i thought these were supposed to be ones. now that they're pros it's completely changed my enthusiasm for them...

Damn I don't ask you guys for much, can someone please help me get a size 12.
laugh.gif

Dang! I have these in my closet and didn't even realize they were the Pearls, SMH at self.
ohwell.gif

EDIT, here is a pic from awhile back.

Dude down below, google hoh ny. It aint that hard to find phone #'s!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

if these are pros and not foam ones, i doubt i will be copping.

these will be pros, not ones...these are being called the "jesus shuttlesworth" pearls, from He Got Game, come one guys we all know he wore Pros, notones. as much as id like to see pearl ones its not gonna be these, just wait for the foam one copper release later this year

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

if these are pros and not foam ones, i doubt i will be copping.

these will be pros, not ones...these are being called the "jesus shuttlesworth" pearls, from He Got Game, come one guys we all know he wore Pros, not ones. as much as id like to see pearl ones its not gonna be these, just wait for the foam one copper release later this year

They are gonna release these in copper!!!!!?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If so, copped times 3.

Back
Top Bottom