Are there any home owners on NT?

yeah, I'm 19 living with my parents. Mom got layed off, work has been slow for my dad, and I'm like the only person in the house that's working.And we are paying too much for our current house here in Tracy,ca, So now my parents are going to help me buy a house for us to live in. My mom put most of hermoney in my bank account to show that I got the money. We been lookin for a house for about 4 months, but our offers were always turned down. Until lastweekend our realtor calls us and tells us someone accepted our offer. And the house were getting is 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 4 car tandem garage, for $210,000, 20%down in Patterson,ca. So right now were in the final process and we should be looking to move in at the end of the month. And banks are mad strict, askingwhere the hell did I get this large amount of money.

Good luck I hope you get that homie that sounds like a nice place.

Me and my girl are going to go look for places today

Good lookin on the info guy's. I appreciate everyone's advice and especially the prices you all are paying.

BTW how long does everyone think these prices will stay low for, I was thinking a a year to a year and half before home prices begin to creep back up.

maybe til the end of the summer???.... i dont think that they will go back to what it was... but i dont think its gonna get any lower.. i can probably bet thissummer should be the best time though.....

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Congratulations to those who already own a crib @ age 20-25.

I'm jealous and I'm 23 btw.

Same here. I want to save as much as I can, but with school loans it's difficult. I feel that by the time I get rid of my school loans, the marketwon't be this good
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom