Are There Fake Supreme New Era Hats Out There on the Internet???

there's something fake for almost everything out there. so, the possibilities of a fake new era are highly likely

TONS! ..if u gotta fake hat legit check it in the new era thread in showcase

121224650_o.jpg

121224466_o.jpg

Sorry for the Ninja Hood sized pics but atleast u can see the detail...what say U??

I dont even remember if that cap was sold at supreme. Do you know the date it was purchased from supreme? It can give us a clue as to what season (spring/fall)that cap came out. But for right now, cap looks suspect.

the stitching looks off as hell...

but lets see the inside of the hat...if u can supreme backwards on the inside...ts fake.

nah like the inside where the front logo is?

if u can see that it is stitched on its fake..bcuz new era quality isnt that bad

i think its fake because the W in world famous on my hat doesnt connect to the O and that one does so ehh

it is just a hat - And supreme at that. No one really cares nor knows about a simple hat being fake.

laugh.gif
I know I am no help. Just stating the obvious.

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

it is just a hat - And supreme at that. No one really cares nor knows about a simple hat being fake.

laugh.gif
I know I am no help. Just stating the obvious.
Word, like someone is going to call you out on your hat
laugh.gif

Bro no one is going to call you out on having a fake hat. As long as the bill is as strong as a regular new era then u should be kosher.

OK I could care less whether or not if I get called out about anything...I just want to know how U can tell fakes from the real deal...Imean I am the one who has to wear it so why should it matter about what others think...Thats like someone selling U some fake Cement III's but they lookgood enough to fool the average person so it's cool to wear...NO It's not, cause I gotta wear it...I know its not that serious, but Its just the factin knowing...

Back
Top Bottom