Are these Bred 11s 2012 fake or real? Need help!

Details on the white midsole are inconsistent. Some areas look like they were rubbed off with no texture.

That's a good sign. My fake pairs are not as smooth. Below is another pic which shows the difference in color. Shoe on the right is a lot lighter on this pic, red outsole that is. It even gets lighter where it meets the white outsole.

I plan to dye the fake pair to make it a little darker :smile:

View media item 2394854

For the meantime, have you seen my thread which has pictures of both?: http://niketalk.com/t/661321/jordan-11-bred-authentic-vs-unauthorized-test

Size 12 is legit, Size 11 is fake..
Real tough to find which is legit tbh...scary

Did the fakes happen to have it's production date way off or it was was close to legit? Also did it have a hole underneath the insole? I heard if it has a hole underneath the insole its legit and has to have like a gray color to it i think. I'm just trying to find out if these legit or not cause I don't want to get smoked by wearing fakes :D

My fakes are dated 6/13/12. Here are more comparison pics to include the smoothness of the toe box and lack of texture on the white midsole (heel). The red finish on the out sole is shinier on the fakes too.

There's no need for me to state which is the legit shoe. So obvious now :smile:

View media item 2408891View media item 2408893View media item 2408894View media item 2408895
When worn, I'm sure no one can even tell if it's fake though. Have to capture the pics at the right angle to really show the difference.

Last edited:
My fakes are dated 6/13/12. Here are more comparison pics to include the smoothness of the toe box and lack of texture on the white midsole (heel). The red finish on the out sole is shinier on the fakes too.

There's no need for me to state which is the legit shoe. So obvious now :smile:

View media item 2408891View media item 2408893View media item 2408894View media item 2408895
When worn, I'm sure no one can even tell if it's fake though. Have to capture the pics at the right angle to really show the difference.

I just finished dying the red soles darker on the unauthorized pair. Shade is now the same as my pair that came from Nike.

View media item 2412754View media item 2412755View media item 2412756

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom