Are they really about to close up shop on the music section?

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

if music section gets the boot. they all gonna come here to post about music... dumb idea..

No we're not. If it's not allowed in the music forum why the hell would it be allowed in general?
que?

We cant post anything in the music forum anymore, no links, no videos with curses, etc... So if we cant do that in the music forum, why would it be allowed in general...
i didnt say anything about curses, videos, links etc.. i said if the music section closes. they are coming here to tlk about music.

Seems like we're both missing one another's point, but anyway, I think someone said the mods would just create an "Entertainment" section.
haha yeah, well that may work a lil better since entertainment is a wider topic. im just afraid that all the entertainment from general might endup in that section.

Originally Posted by jmsole210

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

You guys do realize how close it is to April 1st right?

laugh.gif
... you guys get tricked so easily.

you got a point....
nerd.gif
grin.gif

No way the music forum gets done with.
Posting youtube videos is not copyright infringement by any means.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I SAY THEY OFF TEH MUSIC AND ADD TEH PR0N!!!!!
fixed. lol
but yo, thats insane, cats should just not be allowed to post links, only discuss and it would still be good

could be Aprils fools, but i doubt it, cuz it aint april....

I dont get music from here anyways, I got other connects so I dont care about that, but yo was there a NT mixtape with NTers on it? thats pretty dope

Meth already said in the post that was made last night that he doesn't plan on closing it but he has no problem doing so if need be.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I was reading that last nite.... Talking bout closing the music section.... I'm sorry but NT will be forever a distant memory if that happens.... When NT first started I lived in the music section... Not until about 3 - 4 yrs ago I started browsing other sections... I'm mostly in general now but these stupid rules are starting to reflect our govt.... They won't got nothing else to do so a stupid rule is enforced and power is displayed for all to see...

07e255e4fe7ae649b1afca3f30122b38d0e8ba0.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Aint n point in b---- about it.

if you dont like it, go somewhere else.

I dont, so I did
. I'm in music and general S&T HEAVY. I dont get why there's this sudden epiphany to clean up stuff and watchdog everything but if the music got cusswords and we cant post it, we have other places where we can do so. It's gonna be mad weak on here but w/e.
I dont get why thats not everybody else's mentality. Nobody owes it to this website to stay here, if you dont like the rules, their are othersites out there. They've made it known they dont like/appreciate the music forum community, so why stay?

I dont like the rules, and I dont mind leaving....they wont let me in the other spot tho
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

- end it. there's no good conversation about good music going on in there anyway.

- thing is the Music forum has always been a big problem. mods just didnt pay attention to it. and the mods that were assigned to it at the time wereparticipating in just as much prohibited behavior as the members. (this was before the current music mod regulars we have today......) its always been a hiddensecret that cursing and profanity was allowed in Music as long as Holden or Dirty wasnt around. im just glad the jig is up. maybe a lot of these threats toleave will be carried out, and hopefully take the General goons with you
wink.gif

- so whens moving day? need some help?
laugh.gif

- oh and:
Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Good riddance.

16f2579eb4669d414fb6c0ae3665a40aeeacd03.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I was reading that last nite.... Talking bout closing the music section.... I'm sorry but NT will be forever a distant memory if that happens.... When NT first started I lived in the music section... Not until about 3 - 4 yrs ago I started browsing other sections... I'm mostly in general now but these stupid rules are starting to reflect our govt.... They won't got nothing else to do so a stupid rule is enforced and power is displayed for all to see...

07e255e4fe7ae649b1afca3f30122b38d0e8ba0.gif

laugh.gif

So would you be able to even post you're own original mixtapes (with your OWN music), even if its free?

I don't believe any of this yet...April 1st is coming soon.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

I'm willing to bet a lot that you didn't have too many friends in high school/college
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ol' "We're not against NT Music Forum. We're not against NT Music Forum Members. But we are against those thugs" *@+ *%@%!

Back
Top Bottom