Are we getting the Jordan 1 Retro High Strap "BRED"???

Any info will be appreciated!!! I really want a pair!!!
nerd.gif

Livestock & The Vault will be dropping them this Saturday.

Anyword on retail? i was actually considering getting the BMP instead with the prices and hype not so high.

Got mine at the Vault.
props to Diplomat for telling me before hand.
btw - who were the two cats that waited outside of the vault today? lol

^ i think there were 2 ppl camping out since 10PM yesterday and then they said some more ppl came at 7am

@ the vault some guy named sean and someone else..saw it on iss

When I called The Vault this morning they told me there are 10 people in line...I asked if I can put a pair on hold and they said no..called my uncle indowntown Toronto so he can pick me up a set...he went there around noon and he was able to get 2 size 9's, he paid for one and his wife paid forone....very very happy It didn't sold out very quick!

Originally Posted by teamvietnam

^ i think there were 2 ppl camping out since 10PM yesterday and then they said some more ppl came at 7am
Seriously. I still can't believe I was there for 9 hours until the next set of people came.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

ANYBODY cop in Ottawa? I cant find em...
Good luck. I lived in Ottawa from 2002-2006... that place is DRY when it comes to J's.

You might want to think about taking a trip to Montreal if you want these.

Originally Posted by sneakapimp

When I called The Vault this morning they told me there are 10 people in line...I asked if I can put a pair on hold and they said no..called my uncle in downtown Toronto so he can pick me up a set...he went there around noon and he was able to get 2 size 9's, he paid for one and his wife paid for one....very very happy It didn't sold out very quick!
Really?
Well I came in pretty much 5 minutes after 10am (they open at 10), and there were only 2 ppl that camped out.
Exaggerated I guess.
I also purchased a size 9 as well from there.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

ANYBODY cop in Ottawa? I cant find em...
Good luck. I lived in Ottawa from 2002-2006... that place is DRY when it comes to J's.

You might want to think about taking a trip to Montreal if you want these.
This place "Norml" says maybe coming in this week, i dont know any other sneaker spots in Ottawa....remember any?

This the most frustrating release ever....im just here for school, but man in Toronto i can walk into anystore "hey when are these coming out....howmuch....can i preorder...copped" then pick em up on release day.....here nobody seems to have a clue

Back
Top Bottom