Are you content with your life right now??? vol. How you living???

Originally Posted by lana85

stay positive.
I think this is the most important part of being content.  Not everyone can have the 6 figure job with the benz in the garage.
I quit my desk job recently and took a pay cut to drive my dad's delivery truck 40 hours a week.  I'm pretty happy considering I never expected to be making deliveries for a living.

Life is great, doin alright in college, studying really hard and havin fun on weekends. Perfect

I'm thankful, I like my life. There's nothing "special" or amazing but it's great.

-My grades are great
-I've been really good at saving money
-Working out is coming along nicely
-Setting up some big plans after HS graduation and beyond
-Reading more books

I'm not content at all but I'm definitely appreciative of where I am.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

More than content, very happy.

Last year of medical school and looking forward to the Match. Scary but exciting that I really have no idea where I'll be living and working next year

Nice-what specialty are you applying for?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

WIFE, 2 KIDS, HOUSE, PICKET FENCE, POOL, 2 CARS, 300+ KICKS, GOOD JOB W/ FREE MEDICAL & DENTAL AND REF NCAA BASKETBALL...

pimp.gif

I have a decent job working with content i like but not in the way I want to.
~I have a huge amount of private student loans but my payments are pretty low because of my credit score.
~I have saved up a decent amount because I've sacrificed a huge portion social life, am a humongous, cheap $+$, and live with my parents.
~Living with my mom, dad, and older brother for the first time since I was about 4 and I see how irresponsible my mother and brother are (My brother is smart but never really applied himself, my mom spends money on the most wasteful/excessive +++%, and my dad puts up/pays for everything my mother can't pay for. He's been short on his bills a few and I've bailed him out a few times. 
30t6p3b.gif
I love them all but, damn they make stupid decisions).
~Forever alone 
tired.gif
but work is just about all thats on my mind and is going great so far. My project will end sometime next year and my boss has said she would back me to pursue what will hopefully be the next phase of my life (officer in the Navy) so its great to have everyone's support.

I'd give my life a solid 81/100 with hopefully getting better next year when I find out Navy review boards results and hopefully get picked up.

Hell naw it feels like %##% is on a pause for me right now all the days just blend together.

I'm getting payed nice but I want another job.

Women aren't a problem but I'm just filling a void until I can see my girl.

Nothing excites me or makes me content.

So no.

my life is on the upswing. just got into a school where i get all my tuition paid for
pimp.gif
. im be so happy once i can get out of the construction field and get going in a real career. at 23 yrs old, im kind of a late bloomer, but better late than never

I'm not doing too great.
I need to work on college applications.
I need to lose some weight.
I need to try something with the girl I'm attracted to right now.
HS, what a bummer.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by ricky409

start my senior year of college ball (NAIA) saturday...

tryin to drop 30 this weekend for homecoming!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

who you play for?

wiley college in the Red River Conference...

i've been bouncing around my entire college career...

i want to finish it out strong, and have a bang for my first and last ever homecoming game...

i just left from shootaround and it was CRAZY...

HBCU's take this homecoming stuff super serious...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will never be content. I can't afford life for the most part. Cost of living is increasing while my salary isn't. Debt chasin me and I'm gettin winded.

Tryin to stay positive though but everytime I look at my bank account, I get evil thoughts

I'm coming in here as well with another sop story
tired.gif

I'm doing OK in school but the workload is overwhelming, but basically like others have said, I feel like I don't have a grasp on my life and feel kind of boxed in. It doesn't help that I'm dealing with a fresh girl situation where a girl I was catching feelings for and talking to basically dogged me out with another dude. I always try to remain positive and believe things will look up but when your in a rut it's definitely tough.

Back
Top Bottom