Are you the only guy in your group of friends that collects shoes?

man sucks not to have a friend thats in to sneakers </3
frown.gif

i have a few friends outside of my immediate circle that %%!! with sneakers............but out of my close friends, im the only one who collects/wears on the regular. i too wish i had a close friend who was on my level 
laugh.gif

i have a few friends outside of my immediate circle that %%!! with sneakers............but out of my close friends, im the only one who collects/wears on the regular. i too wish i had a close friend who was on my level 
laugh.gif

yes, except for the 1 or 2 I've met off of here
they pretend that they used to have them or really want the kicks I have and ask where to cop them, I just say "ughh, ebay I think" 
grin.gif

edit:

the worst is when they ask about prices or make an offer on my kicks when I make no mention of selling them 
laugh.gif

then I tell them some FC prices and they 
ohwell.gif
, "yeah, I'll let you know"

they not bout dat shoe life 

yes, except for the 1 or 2 I've met off of here
they pretend that they used to have them or really want the kicks I have and ask where to cop them, I just say "ughh, ebay I think" 
grin.gif

edit:

the worst is when they ask about prices or make an offer on my kicks when I make no mention of selling them 
laugh.gif

then I tell them some FC prices and they 
ohwell.gif
, "yeah, I'll let you know"

they not bout dat shoe life 

Well, my friends just buy random sneakers, and beat them to hell.

I'm the only one that takes care of my shoes.
Forgot: I'm the only person I know that doesn't wear fakes, also.

i dont know if i would say collect. but most of my friends are "hip" if that makes sense.

most of us were in the game or are currently still playing. we all wear our shoes (no ds collections)

im out though.

i dont know if i would say collect. but most of my friends are "hip" if that makes sense.

most of us were in the game or are currently still playing. we all wear our shoes (no ds collections)

im out though.

I have 3 close friends that kicks like me but are not part of my main crew. It's straight though

I have 3 close friends that kicks like me but are not part of my main crew. It's straight though

when i did collect shoes, i was the only one who did

now all i wear is converse all stars or running shoes

when i did collect shoes, i was the only one who did

now all i wear is converse all stars or running shoes

in high school, no one collected J's in my crew except me
mid-way in college, they started to collect kicks since they got jobs to support their "new hobby/life-style" 
ohwell.gif

in high school, no one collected J's in my crew except me
mid-way in college, they started to collect kicks since they got jobs to support their "new hobby/life-style" 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Back
Top Bottom