Are you the only guy in your group of friends that collects shoes?

I'm the only one with a strong interest in shoes STILL. Friends already went through the phase. They still buy decent kicks tho

I'm the only one with a strong interest in shoes STILL. Friends already went through the phase. They still buy decent kicks tho

Nah out of my friends.. some of them do, some of them did, some of them don't

Nah out of my friends.. some of them do, some of them did, some of them don't

nope. none of my close friends really care about collecting shoes at all. most just buy shoes and wear them out and buy a new pair.

nope. none of my close friends really care about collecting shoes at all. most just buy shoes and wear them out and buy a new pair.

I've got a few friends that collect or collected at some point. I don't anymore and haven't in over four years. Have a few dudes that i know that still collect.

I've got a few friends that collect or collected at some point. I don't anymore and haven't in over four years. Have a few dudes that i know that still collect.

When I tried to collect shoes I wasn't the only one, but I was the one that blew the most dough on shoes.

Now, I'm just more than happy with my Samba's or Saucony running shoes.

When I tried to collect shoes I wasn't the only one, but I was the one that blew the most dough on shoes.

Now, I'm just more than happy with my Samba's or Saucony running shoes.

Of my main group of friends, yeah. But then again my best friend and a handful of other really close friends are in it with me (pause). Just not the people I see every day.

Of my main group of friends, yeah. But then again my best friend and a handful of other really close friends are in it with me (pause). Just not the people I see every day.

I have a couple or so friends that collect sneakers. Personally, I'm out of the sneaker game (just bought a pair of Vans sneakers earlier today, too.
laugh.gif
). I know one of them lurks on NT sometimes, but doesn't post.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom