Are you Type A or Type B?

Are you A or B

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Being a type B doesn't mean you can't get stressed, it means you have less of a chance.

Type A type B also isnt the only or biggest factor in stress.

Catastrophe, Significant Life changes, and daily hassles are the three main causes of stress. A type A would be more likely due to the fact they prefer more work (Daily hassles) And hate being late.

Sorry about your condition.
yea thats true and what sucks for me is i stress the small stuff too...and white coat syndrome is when your blood pressure shoots up during doctor visits from being anxious about being in a medical setting, i think.

i dont think im hypertensive but the reading made the lab technician go oh **** for someone whose 25. 
laugh.gif

my father is a medical professional and has spygnononmometer (no idea how to spell it) and it was normal a few hours later. 

Last edited:
195, i thought i was bad until i saw dudes pushing 300.. that test really doesnt give one much leeway in the answers, im a lil on edge at times but i dont feel that im a 195

195, i thought i was bad until i saw dudes pushing 300.. that test really doesnt give one much leeway in the answers, im a lil on edge at times but i dont feel that im a 195

There were two tests I took, one just asked yes/no questions. This one was a little more choosy to me. So I picked this one.

I got 290, but I'm a pretty chill dude. However, when something needs to get done it gets done ASAP.

I got 290, but I'm a pretty chill dude. However, when something needs to get done it gets done ASAP.

That is probably what effected your score. You wanting to get work done when it needs to be done. Being type a doesn't make you angry, it makes you aggressive (in theory)

You are more work-hungry

That is probably what effected your score. You wanting to get work done when it needs to be done. Being type a doesn't make you angry, it makes you aggressive (in theory)

You are more work-hungry
You have a point, i do get serious when it comes to getting the job done. More than one female have told me that im aggressive but they like it
devil.gif

I just have a low tolerance for BS ignorance and stupidity really piss me off

You are more work-hungry
You have a point, i do get serious when it comes to getting the job done. More than one female have told me that im aggressive but they like it:evil:
I just have a low tolerance for BS ignorance and stupidity really piss me off

That explains your score. 192 is a moderate type A.

305, Type A :x

It's funny cause I consider myself relatively type B in every other aspect of life but I don't mess around when it comes to my career.

I have really bad senioritis now tho. :lol:

I thought I was Type B too. Turns out I'm Type A with a 255.

Ehh... I have a life plan, I ain't eem mad.

Back
Top Bottom