Ariana Grande.... wow, what a talent

Checked out her album on Spotify.

Liking a few tracks:

- Hands on Me (Ferg is hilarious on this track)

- Only 1

- Break Your Heart Right Back

- One Last Time

she was cuter when we first noticed her. with the red hair and more meat on her bones. shorty hella boney now. makes her head look big n ****

she was cuter when we first noticed her. with the red hair and more meat on her bones.

agree 100%

her face was much cuter

her face is a little weird now. shes still cute as hell no doubt tho

Checked out her album on Spotify.

Liking a few tracks:

- Hands on Me (Ferg is hilarious on this track)
- Only 1
- Break Your Heart Right Back
- One Last Time
New album is good but not on the same level as Yours Truly.

It's overproduced. Why would she not work with Babyface again?

Why you postin random pictures?

Like my boo Ariana can't afford to replace the back on her phone. :rofl: AND it's not even an iphone. :lol:

...I'll buy the girl in the picture a new cover from a mall kiosk doe

Last edited:
^ was part of the iCloud leaks. While most celebrities involved in the leaks said the pictures are fake:

"The images -- apparently taken from iCloud accounts belonging to actress Jennifer Lawrence, model Kate Upton, recording artist Ariana Grande, and others -- quickly spread across the Internet on social media.

While suspicion immediately fell on an iCloud security breach, Apple said Tuesday that the image release was the result of a targeted attack on individual accounts and not poor security on its part. Hackers targeted the user names and passwords, correctly answering security questions of the celebrities to obtain control of the accounts, Apple said."

http://www.cnet.com/news/apple-to-beef-up-security-alerts-for-its-icloud-users/

^ was part of the iCloud leaks. While most celebrities involved in the leaks said the pictures are fake:

"The images -- apparently taken from iCloud accounts belonging to actress Jennifer Lawrence, model Kate Upton, recording artist Ariana Grande, and others -- quickly spread across the Internet on social media.
While suspicion immediately fell on an iCloud security breach, Apple said Tuesday that the image release was the result of a targeted attack on individual accounts and not poor security on its part. Hackers targeted the user names and passwords, correctly answering security questions of the celebrities to obtain control of the accounts, Apple said."

http://www.cnet.com/news/apple-to-beef-up-security-alerts-for-its-icloud-users/

that's AG.

Again,

Like my boo Ariana can't afford to replace the back on her phone. AND it's not even an iphone.

How you gonna take pics with a busted droid and upload them to your icloud?

dont tell them the secret. 90 plus upton pics, 3-4 AG. plenty vic justice too, but the Hunger Games Queen tho.

There's been proof they are fake. I was on anon/reddit for awhile that night. AG's were fakes.

Victoria Justice tho... she's moved up in my book. Fasho fasho

Back
Top Bottom