Ariana Grande.... wow, what a talent

How did she bounce back from the donut fiasco? Thought she would've taken a bigger hit. They got her hosting SNL six months later.

Last edited:
Her hosting SNL was pretty good.

Didn't know she was that nice with some of the voice impressions as well as singing. Reminded me of Christina Aguilera. All I knew before that was her annoying voice on that Nick show she had.

Showed some personality and didn't come off like a 13 yr old which was good. Still real small like a child though.

She's viewed as this generation's Mariah Carey.

SNL definitely showed her further talents.
I know of ppl saying how much she sounds like Mariah but nah she's not this generation's Mariah :lol:

Where her timeless songs at? :nerd: Mariah had a good deal this far in her career.

If anything I'd say last night showed she might be a way better actor than Mariah than singer.
How did she bounce back from the donut fiasco? Thought she would've taken a bigger hit. They got her hosting SNL six months later.
She really just never took a big hit from it. It really was lightweight compared to Beiber but she should've at least got a hotter spotlight on her which would've forced her to buy donuts for customers for the day or something but not even that.

She's not even close

Her hosting SNL was pretty good.

Didn't know she was that nice with some of the voice impressions as well as singing. Reminded me of Christina Aguilera. All I knew before that was her annoying voice on that Nick show she had.

Showed some personality and didn't come off like a 13 yr old which was good. Still real small like a child though.

SNL definitely showed her further talents.
I know of ppl saying how much she sounds like Mariah but nah she's not this generation's Mariah
laugh.gif

Where her timeless songs at?
nerd.gif
Mariah had a good deal this far in her career.

If anything I'd say last night showed she might be a way better actor than Mariah than singer.
Agreed on both fronts, I'm just reiterating what folks have been saying about her vocal work. Mariah is one of the GOATs and Ariana has yet to touch that level.

Note that she also started out as an actress, did music on the side, and then transitioned into it full-time.

^ That Jennifer Lawrence impression made me realize how truly annoying Jennifer Lawrence is.

:lol:  

PS - Ariana's last album is :smokin

Just watch a couple of jennifer lawrence interviews and you'll notice how much of a goofball she is. Her always falling at the oscars and red carpets, has me thinking like how the hell can a person be so clumsy in public with cameras everywhere. She's like the friend in a group that you feel embarrassed to hang out with.

Ariana the type of chick that is going be BAAAAD as she ages.

Her flaws are hips and ***. As soon a kid or two pops out she's gonna be :pimp:

Her impersonating game is too strong!  
smokin.gif

Think her future career is more into acting rather than music. Can see her doing some big roles utilizing her singing ability.

Regardless, she is mad talented. If her body was more mature or had more sex appeal, she would be on superstar status 

Her impersonating game is too strong!  
smokin.gif

Think her future career is more into acting rather than music. Can see her doing some big roles utilizing her singing ability.

Regardless, she is mad talented. If her body was more mature or had more sex appeal, she would be on superstar status 
Mature period, chick is built like a stick

Back
Top Bottom