arm sleeves

anyone looking for arm sleeves check out nike website and look at mens gear and they got two arm sleeves i havent seen before now. pretty sick.

Originally Posted by j4ck

LOl who wears arm sleeves? thing is ajoke

I wear it when a sweaty #$+ guy tries to post me up. I don't want all that sweat from him all up on my arm.

all the serious ballers duh... u know, the ones that dont pass the ball, drive into traffic and throw up a "shot", or jack it from half court

Street ballin basics my brothas. You need two shooting sleeves and one headband. Sweat, wipe it away, wipe it away

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

My arm sleeve added 5% boost to my acceleration and improved my crossover.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh....an arm sleeve? really? I just hope your good, because if you are garbage and wearing one lol jokes all day

You can adjust it, which gives you something to do as you sit behind the 3 pt line (because you're a shooter) and nobody passes you the ball.

Originally Posted by aFamous

Originally Posted by j4ck

LOl who wears arm sleeves? thing is ajoke

I wear it when a sweaty #$+ guy tries to post me up. I don't want all that sweat from him all up on my arm.
laugh.gif
 thats actually a good point.. reminds me of "Along Came Polly" when that dude slides down Ben Stillers face
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

You can adjust it, which gives you something to do as you sit behind the 3 pt line (because you're a shooter) and nobody passes you the ball.
laugh.gif

whats the purpose of a sleeve other than lookin like an idiot/poser?

Back
Top Bottom