Armed robbery of Brinks truck caught on camera

Think there is some confusion in here with mixing different scenarios of being able to use money.

If that money on the truck was pickups from businesses, then the issue is being able to use large amounts of money with no explanation of where it came from. This is what people who engage in sales of illegal items for cash run into. Having large amounts of circulated cash and making large purchases is one problem.

If the money on that truck was coming from the government or directly from a bank, then most likely the serial numbers are recorded. Spending even one bill of that will lead to prison time.

Moral of the story is make your own money by legal means.

Where’s the guy who said he’d Kung Fu or fight, for the honor of his company?????? Yeah, and get your a**** FIRED.

they fired old girl, smh. she could‘ve been dead

If it was inside a job it wasn't well sophisticated. A sophisticated inside job will make sure their aren't any surveillance cameras capturing the robbery.

#LowIQ

We see the plates, IDIOTS

It's been said but the car could be stolen.

If it was inside a job it wasn't well sophisticated. A sophisticated inside job will make sure their aren't any surveillance cameras capturing the robbery.

Wouldn't you need to surveillance cameras to add truth to the incident? Who's going to believe she was robbed if there is no evidence of it? They left her untouched, who'd take her word for it? It's bad enough it seems set up anyway, no footage would make it less believable.

Aren't they supposed to work in pairs? Where was her partner? This screams inside job.

oh yeah
she lyin
she was in on it

Look at that chest piece and tell me you would trust her around your ****

Wouldn't you need to surveillance cameras to add truth to the incident? Who's going to believe she was robbed if there is no evidence of it? They left her untouched, who'd take her word for it? It's bad enough it seems set up anyway, no footage would make it less believable.

Aren't they supposed to work in pairs? Where was her partner? This screams inside job.

Exactly. When an armored truck is unloading there is literally one person on lookout while the other is unloading. The fact that there was only one person unloading is fishy in itself but even then the odds of you getting robbed on the day you were “short staffed” are literally impossible without prior knowledge.

This ***** lying like a mf'er. Her body language says it all. Plus her generic *** thoughts that were going through her mind as it happened

I'm a mother of 3, yeah we heard you the first time. I knew something was off the moment I seen her open the door (took a longtime for someone carrying 100k) Also, instinct when guns are drawn are not to put your hands up. She was coached.

Back
Top Bottom