Arqangel6 Air Jordan Photoshops

I haven't taken part in a Photoshop Contest in quite a while. Grad. school takes up too much of my time!

Here are some of the PS'd Jordans I did a few years ago. Let me know what you think.

2mmzlsx.jpg

1222528.jpg

2dcbdd2.jpg

23wl47s.jpg

246knep.jpg

w818bn.jpg

rti8mb.jpg

35crf2o.jpg

sw7rif.jpg

2z6rtz9.jpg

2vn1hya.jpg

2zsquly.jpg

waddup arq! long time no see. Still remember those patent black VIIs and Red XIVs.

Hey VC. It has been a while. I've been trapped in my cave because of school. Working full time and going to school full time sucks!

I graduate in six weeks, so, I hope to do a lot of the things I haven't been able to do.

I was wondering, who's that in your avy?

I like the VI's, especially the Croc VI's. And the Columbia inspired V's are nice too..

Thanks for the responses so far. Here are a few more I found on my external hard drive.

16bf339.jpg

344p6hv.jpg

288ut7n.jpg

14psup.jpg

14y1evm.jpg

mwsi0l.jpg

2jeaibb.jpg

2602vph.jpg

2cdvern.jpg

14xpdf8.jpg

hvvyi1.jpg

28mh845.jpg

I'm working on something new, which I think you'll like. I'll post that one sometime next week.

i definitely remember all you stuff Arq! i wish there was a way to go back and look at all the old contests...

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i wish there was a way to go back and look at all the old contests...
So do I. My hard drive crashed on my old computer a few years ago and I lost a lot of stuff.

I would totally rock those bordeaux VIs. If those released in '91, they'be SO coveted.

DOPE work!
lovin the carmine lows, copper 6s, blk/blu 13s, red 14s, patent green 11s, laser 11s, wht/blk/gld 11s n wht/gld 15s!

Back
Top Bottom