Arrow TV

I think they do flashback every episode if I'm not mistaken. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but it feels like it though.

And I don't think it's the same girl as the one on the island. I feel like she would know it was him and Arrow would have acknowledged that he knew who she was. Their interaction would be different seeing as he was falling for her on the island.
they look nothing alike though, im pretty sure the one on the island is not full asian

He's talking about China White.

Ah! I see. Haven't seen the ep, just assumed since he did mention her being blonde lol. Anyways, yeah China White is a different character from Shado.

Is Kelly Hu still playing China White though?

Didn't know the character's name. When they showed a close-up of her face I did think she resembled Kelly Hu. I'm an Asian who sucks at telling other Asians apart so I thought Shado might've been rocking a blonde wig.

interesting. Ra's al ghul namedrop. So Im guessing black canary is with the league
also the ship carrying Oliver said amazo :nerd:

I think its pretty obvious we all know shes summer glau

^
Yeah, that's kinda stupid and doesn't make him seem much better. Shooting a lawyer and other people full of arrows to make them pin cushions isn't too pleasant.

The Ra's thing got me too. Things just got more interesting.

I wonder how they got DC to allow them to use Ra's fpr the show.

looks like we will be getting merlin's backstory since he wore the same outfit as ra's goon at the end of the episode

when lance was working with arrow and he called it in his police id was "delta charlie five two"

kind of dumb how lance is working alongside oliver queen's body guard and secretary but still cant figure out that it's oliver

The Ra's thing got me too. Things just got more interesting.

I wonder how they got DC to allow them to use Ra's fpr the show.

I mean, DC is on the show as well. I think Smallville was just a special case that they couldnt use superman because of the original creators.

that is so true :lol:

I don't think he saw digs... When he started walking after felicity, Digs was hidden in the car and when they started chasing the bad guy Oliver told digs to take felicity back and the detective never saw him cause he was ahead of everyone chasing down the doll dude

that is so true
laugh.gif
I don't think he saw digs... When he started walking after felicity, Digs was hidden in the car and when they started chasing the bad guy Oliver told digs to take felicity back and the detective never saw him cause he was ahead of everyone chasing down the doll dude
maybe but even then the white haired asian girl saw digs for sure. kind of weird how everyone in the dc universe fights crime in a mask to protect the ones they care about but digs runs around in his normal everyday clothes

Kinda disappointed how simple and easy the breakout from the cops went
also that they had Black Canary used a device for her scream instead of her actually screaming
i mean i know the show is trying to be more real and not have anybody with powers
but the Flash is suppose to be making a appearance and ill be damn if ifs just a kid that runs Usain Bolt speed than The Flash speed

Kinda disappointed how simple and easy the breakout from the cops went
also that they had Black Canary used a device for her scream instead of her actually screaming
i mean i know the show is trying to be more real and not have anybody with powers
but the Flash is suppose to be making a appearance and ill be damn if ifs just a kid that runs Usain Bolt speed than The Flash speed
also somehow arrow was the only one uneffected by it

I mean, DC is on the show as well. I think Smallville was just a special case that they couldnt use superman because of the original creators.

Yup. I just thought that most of the main players in the Bat-family are off limits for now.

Yup. I just thought that most of the main players in the Bat-family are off limits for now.
I mean you could have anybody really since wb owns dc. It's just that it may diminish the character. Like you won't see iron man or cap on agents of shield every week because they're too big for that. But we may see somebody like night wing on arrow. He's a lower tier guy

Smallville was my favorite show growing up and followed it from 8th grade till it ended and really missed it. Arrow is slowly becoming my favorite show. I just love the feel of it, green arrow on Smallville was kind of ehhh but this arrow is awesome! I love the dark feel of the show and all the DC charaacters they've brought on. Can't wait for the Flash, and I really hope they make a Batman cameo or at least Bruce Wayne with the Ra's al Ghul name hint this past episode.

I mean you could have anybody really since wb owns dc. It's just that it may diminish the character. Like you won't see iron man or cap on agents of shield every week because they're too big for that. But we may see somebody like night wing on arrow. He's a lower tier guy

I do remember reading an interview with the show's producer (I think) and he really wanted Nightwing on Arrow (thus the numerous references to Blüdhaven in Season 1). I really think it would've worked as **** was pretty much a street level character. Kinda got me thinking that the current Black Canary character was supposed to be a rolfe for Nightwing. The mask and weapon only reminds me of Nightwing even more rather than Canary.

Last edited:

kind of dumb how lance is working alongside oliver queen's body guard and secretary but still cant figure out that it's oliver
that is so true
laugh.gif
Honestly, I think he knows and is just playing dumb. When he told Arrow over the earpiece communication that "you've experienced loss too" I think they were alluding to Lance knowing b4 they played it off like he was just making a general statement.

As for Black Canary, I read an interview from one of the producers and...
Apparently the Black Canary we've seen isn't actually Black Canary. Somehow it will tie in to Laurel becoming the real Black Canary. Can't remember exactly what the article said but I think this is what they're trying to do.
Anyways, I'm pleased how this season has started and I liked the first season a lot. Arrow is a really underrated show and its enjoyable every week. Way better than whatever that mess is that they're trying to do with Agents of SHIELD lol.

Honestly, I think he knows and is just playing dumb. When he told Arrow over the earpiece communication that "you've experienced loss too" I think they were alluding to Lance knowing b4 they played it off like he was just making a general statement.

As for Black Canary, I read an interview from one of the producers and...
Apparently the Black Canary we've seen isn't actually Black Canary. Somehow it will tie in to Laurel becoming the real Black Canary. Can't remember exactly what the article said but I think this is what they're trying to do.

Kinda reminds me of the way Batman: Year One ended, when Gordon saw Batman without a mask. But he wasn't wearing his glasses. It's like he knows and he doesn't both at the same time :lol:.

As for Canary...

I like the current one better though.

As for Canary...
I like the current one better though.
Agreed but if you think about it they've been setting it up from jump with the amount of times Laurel has found herself in danger so far and the fact that she already has some self-defense training. It may take a while but eventually they'll replace the other one with her imo.

Agreed but if you think about it they've been setting it up from jump with the amount of times Laurel has found herself in danger so far and the fact that she already has some self-defense training. It may take a while but eventually they'll replace the other one with her imo.

Hopefully she pulls it off nicely.

Back
Top Bottom