Arrow TV

watching the ep again, he saves alderman from death much like he saved merlin in S1. dont see alderman being a better final villain than malcome though

YO when BC knocks out the mayor, every time they change camera angles he switches between having glasses on and not having glasses on 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Interested on how they continue the Brother Blood storyline.

Anybody notice the reference to the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator? Must have something to do with Barry Allen.

Interested on how they continue the Brother Blood storyline.

Anybody notice the reference to the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator? Must have something to do with Barry Allen.

It was also in the first episode when Ollie was watching the news, they said something to the likes of it'll be starting tests during the winter.

:wow: my face when I saw deathstroke walk Into that tent
i thought you were posting some season 2 spoiler and got mad for a second

then i realized that you're still on season one 
Yeah just started watching and man don't know what I was missing
Damn I love netflix I like being able to binge watch
The over the top bad acting at times cracks me up but still makes watching enjoyable :lol:

Last edited:
show is starting to hit its stride. IMO, the best show airing on TV now. Stuff on the island is more intriguing than Starling City. They are lining up villains like crazy for Tom Brady. Can't wait to see dude and Diggs shut them down. 

I didnt think Sarah would tell her father so soon

Kinda surprised by that too. All good though. It was nice for them to wrap-up the story for now. Like a mini-arc so it won't drag the whole season. The show has really improved a lot from the 1st season. Guys are doing a great job.

Caity Lotz from the flashback scene :evil:

Just a thought about who the "child of Ra’s al Ghul" might be.

Could the character that Summer Glau is playing (Isabel Rochev) be Talia al Ghul?

It's just way to similar to tdkr if they would go that route. Plus she actually plays a real comic book character

Good looking out on that one. Never knew her character was from the comics.

I wonder if they would really bring Ra's or Talia out

Good looking out on that one. Never knew her character was from the comics.

I wonder if they would really bring Ra's or Talia out
well it looks like the BC/ Los storyline is on hold now. I'm thinking they start hashing out the brother blood storyline out now and pick up with ras after the inevitable winter hiatus

This show is turning out to be like dexter, it was entertaining at first, but kinda repetitive now.

well it looks like the BC/ Los storyline is on hold now. I'm thinking they start hashing out the brother blood storyline out now and pick up with ras after the inevitable winter hiatus

Yeah, looks like that way. It's nice to have these mini-arcs in the season. I would assume Brother Blood would be the main arc this season.

This show is turning out to be like dexter, it was entertaining at first, but kinda repetitive now.

I find it in reverse actually. It was repetitive last year, and it definitely has gotten better this season.

Started watching this a couple days ago, about halfway through the season.

Enjoying it so far.

If you're already halfway, everything definitely picks up from that point moving forward.

Yeah, looks like that way. It's nice to have these mini-arcs in the season. I would assume Brother Blood would be the main arc this season.

I find it in reverse actually. It was repetitive last year, and it definitely has gotten better this season.

You are right, I just watched the season 1 finale and did not expect it! Woah. :pimp:

Only watched one episode of shield. Can't get down with the cheesiness of the show.

Back
Top Bottom