Arrow TV

It's so foul how laurel hasn't told her dad yet. Yeah, he has a heart condition but he has pills for that. Telling him she died weeks / months ago will destroy his soul.

When and why did Thea start disliking merlyn? It seemed like a quick change.

Next few episodes look like they're going to be awesome with them being on the island. oli should negotiate with slade. Give him an old, used pair of Shado's panties if he kills merlyn and ra's.

^I'm saying though.
I swear I've seen the crew drinking more often than customers.
It's just a front though.

Turn that place into a stripclub.

Also funny how Thea never went down in the basement before. oli said it was flooded the whole time but she never saw any of the crew go down there every night?

That don't make sense either, I guess we're not suppost to look into detail or whatever.
I honestly thought Deathstroke would have escaped that island, I mean wouldn't someone want him for his skills as a mercenary?

Even though I hate Laurel's character, god bless her. How many L's can one sole take? 

I don't know what they are trying to show by having Felicity and Roy be salty towards Oliver. They were and still are bums without him. Ollie goes to fight the demon in order to save his sister's life, "dies" comes back to life and they have the nerve to raise their voices at him. 
mean.gif

Makes no sense :lol:

Felicity is by far the worst character on the show. By far.

Roy couldn't even hang with DJ Assassin a lil, nor could Thea. Not like that dude was likely one of the leagues top agents either. No way team Arrow and Malcolm will be able to take down the league.

I like how the assassin smashed Thea first then tried to poison her. Would've got the job done if he told her to close her eyes and say ahh before they were done.

I like how the assassin smashed Thea first then tried to poison her. Would've got the job done if he told her to close her eyes and say ahh before they were done.
if he was just going to off her with poison why did he wait before slitting her throat?

bad guys gotta bad guy

Roy and Laurel do a weak job of protecting the city for a couple weeks and they have the nerve to yell at Oliver. Acting like they don't need him. City was taken over by a goon and countless people died on their watch. If I were Oliver, I woulda kicked everyone out of the cave while Laurel was knocked out. So disrespectful.

This episode was great, and terrible at the same time.

Great that Thea knows now. (Everyone in the city knows who the Arrow is except the highest ranking cop in the city)

:rofl: at DJ wetting his di ck before icing Thea.

:lol: Laurel taking one in the jugular every fifteen minutes.

*HOWLING* at Laurel telling daddy his other daughter been dead, then racing back to Ollie's club so she can fold her arms like she does in every single episode. :lol:

Deathstroke locked up with ease.......Arrow shows up and he escapes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wanted Arrow to throw an arrow thru Roy when he defied him in his motha ****** establishment.... (Thin Line reference)

Makes no sense :lol:

Felicity is by far the worst character on the show. By far.

Roy couldn't even hang with DJ Assassin a lil, nor could Thea. Not like that dude was likely one of the leagues top agents either. No way team Arrow and Malcolm will be able to take down the league.

Thank you :smh: Keep trying to tell my friend this, but because he finds her lines funny he won't shut the hell up about her. She's been *** from the start.

Last edited:
Felicity was entertaining at the beginning but she's reached that scorned bitter level about Oli that has made her extremely unbearable. Plus she's looking a little chunky this season.

Figured Felicity was supposed to be the comedic relief of the show. Even though her lines were not that funny, her presents softened the dark arrow universe. Then they tried to turn her into more then that and now she's just annoying. 

Still fine as hell though.

Last episode I was hoping Thea was wearing bootyshorts to sleep in but they looked like some pajama type shorts. I like how she wears belly shirts all the time now.

Back
Top Bottom