Arrow TV

Your boy Roy is literally a save-a-***. Homie clapped Thea's cheeks with no regard for her life whatsoever. Applaud that man.

Now that I think about it that means Roy was outside Thea's apt listening to her get her cheeks clapped. I mean how else would he have gotten there as fast as he did.

Now that I think about it that means Roy was outside Thea's apt listening to her get her cheeks clapped. I mean how else would he have gotten there as fast as he did.
Her papi too. Son was in his gear and everything just watching and waiting
mean.gif

This clown is still acting crazy over Shadow. She must have smelt like nectar straight from the heavens

This clown is still acting crazy over Shadow. She must have smelt like nectar straight from the heavens

She's the kind of dim-sum you eat with your fingers.

Who is the other prisoner in that place they were talking about? Or is that info that hasn't been revealed before?

Makes no sense :lol:

Felicity is by far the worst character on the show. By far.

Roy couldn't even hang with DJ Assassin a lil, nor could Thea. Not like that dude was likely one of the leagues top agents either. No way team Arrow and Malcolm will be able to take down the league.

Bruh, who can Roy's weak *** hang with? :x :lol:

Cop with hair, without hair, Thea young, Thea old, can't keep this stuff straight. :lol:

Tommy getting more air time dead than alive.

i was sad when flashback oliver snapped the drug dealers neck, made me miss the good ol days where he would run around killing everything in his way 

Thea breaks her shoulder to have a longer (?) arm, then fights with same arm moments later..... :lol:

Magical healing white woman should be her vigilante name.

marvel needs to take note from this show when it comes to making use of past villains instead of killing them off

in one episode we had the main villain from season 1 send the main character and his sister to an island to kill the main villain from season 2 in order to train them to beat the main villain in season 3

i was sad when flashback oliver snapped the drug dealers neck, made me miss the good ol days where he would run around killing everything in his way 

YOU HAVE FAILED YOUR CITY!!

I wish I would never have to hear that quote and the word vigilante ever again.

The show needs more Kelly Hu. We've seen China White a few times with the Huntress episodes. Cool to see her again and be a big part of the Hong Kong flashbacks.

Thea breaks her shoulder to have a longer (?) arm, then fights with same arm moments later.....
laugh.gif

Magical healing white woman should be her vigilante name.
I think he just popped her arm out of her shoulder, then popped it back in 

Back
Top Bottom