Article: Blowing money fast vol. It's not just athletes (surprisingly)

Wow 1 million + just on spencer's wardrobe. Imagine the investments they could have made with that.

Explain me this. If you making millions why are you paying RENT? Why not pay off the house and not have to spend 35,000 a month?

Originally Posted by INS

Explain me this. If you making millions why are you paying RENT? Why not pay off the house and not have to spend 35,000 a month?

renting is a great idea in some areas. 

People bought that album???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by INS

35,000 a month though? thats 420,000 a year, where you could live in a nice single family home.

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by INS

35,000 a month though? thats 420,000 a year, where you could live in a nice single family home.
well they clearly made bad choices....renting a home that expensive and blowing the rest of the money on stupid @$#% 
but renting in and of itself isn't a bad idea.

btw $420,000 in west la gets you a house the size of a shoebox

Happens all the time. People get a little fame and money and think they'll live that crazy lifestyle forever. Definitely do not feel sorry for anyone who does it either

jersey shore cast is not going broke anytime soon.  don't know why you guys would think that.  pauly had cake before the show even started.

Pauly D is smart, but his DJ skills are wack. He's riding on name alone. Once the show fades, Palms won't keep him around much longer. He's only contracted through the end of this year, and I doubt his spin-off show carries anywhere near the audience of the original show.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

jersey shore cast is not going broke anytime soon.  don't know why you guys would think that.  pauly had cake before the show even started.

Basically.

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

^ yea, Pauly D is smart. but he also had a talent/skill before the show
doesnt dude have a DJ residency at the Palms in Vegas?
Dudes been a DJ out here in Providence for years.. now he has expanded after the show kicked off down to Vegas and west Coast

Back
Top Bottom